PDA

View Full Version : Were we in home jerseys because they are black?

Mags87
09-26-2010, 06:00 PM
if im not mistaken the home team gets first pick of the jerseys that they wear. do you think that the Bucs picked their white jerseys so we would be stuck in our black ones to try and make the heat a bigger factor for us?

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Yes. That's the case. The bucks wear their white for the first home games to try to force the issue of heat.

Mags87
09-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Yes. That's the case. The bucks wear their white for the first home games to try to force the issue of heat.

is this sarcasm? i really dont think its too far fetched seeing as how tired the D seemed at the end of the Titans game last week

dave n'at
09-26-2010, 06:05 PM
is this sarcasm? i really dont think its too far fetched seeing as how tired the D seemed at the end of the Titans game last week

no its not sarcasm. its a well known fact that all the sunny weather teams do this.

sharkweek
09-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Yeah this happens all the time and it almost always works in our favor. I remember a Texans game early in the season a few years ago where they made us wear Black and kept their dome open but that didn't slow/stop us from completely destroying them.