PDA

View Full Version : Road attendance

steelerchad
09-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Wish there was a way to measure road attendance other than just looking at the crowd and saying, damn there are a lot of terrible towels in here today. I usually pick a road game or 2 every year. (Nashville and Miami this year).
We always have at least 10k fans. The least at a game I've ever been to was Minnesota in 05, but there were still a few thousand.

That Tampa game was not a sellout today and with that many Steeler fans, half there stadium would have been empty if they were playing someone else.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-26-2010, 08:18 PM
i was there it was 30 % bucs and 70 % steelers it was great

Bill2e
09-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I was there and it was diffinately Hienz Field South.

I would say at lesat 20K Steeler Fans. We parked in a lot across the streat from the stadium and it was 10-1 Steeler fans. We were everywhere.

I will say this, the Tampa fans were very nice & fun to talk to. they understand where their team is. Not like those jagoffs in Jaxonville.

great time, GO STEELERS

Fire Arians
09-26-2010, 08:48 PM
I was there and it was diffinately Hienz Field South.

I would say at lesat 20K Steeler Fans. We parked in a lot across the streat from the stadium and it was 10-1 Steeler fans. We were everywhere.

I will say this, the Tampa fans were very nice & fun to talk to. they understand where their team is. Not like those jagoffs in Jaxonville.

great time, GO STEELERS

coming off a really bad season i'm sure the fans are just happy to start the season 2-0. now if they were a playoff team the last few seasons in a row, im sure that the crowd wouldn't be as friendly.

i don't think many bucs fans were really *expecting* a win, but hoping for it. makes a huge diff on fans attitude dropping a game.

Steelerfreak58
09-26-2010, 10:38 PM
So many fans out there at Tampa just nuts.

Shea
09-26-2010, 10:56 PM
You can always gauge how many fans are in the stadium on the road as soon as Heath catches a pass.