PDA

View Full Version : Troy's Interception.

SteelCityMom
09-26-2010, 06:50 PM
z2lF0ndbRFU

:rofl:

Steel_Bus_24
09-26-2010, 06:56 PM
I was hoping someone would put that on youtube......wouldn't mind a video of BrettsTD dance either

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1175441/troy-still-wants-a-int-o.gif

SteelCityMom
09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
I was hoping someone would put that on youtube......wouldn't mind a video of BrettsTD dance either

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1175441/troy-still-wants-a-int-o.gif

Ask and ye shall recieve! (I'd love a gif of him doing his strut pretty please!)

shRJnlT7lXU

Steel_Bus_24
09-26-2010, 07:15 PM
I could make one shorter if ya want

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1175498/brett-s-celebration-o.gif

SteelCityMom
09-26-2010, 07:17 PM
No that's perfect! I realized if it was just his strut it would be way, way short. Thanks! One of these days I'm gonna figure that out!

Steel_Bus_24
09-26-2010, 07:19 PM
short version

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1175520/short-version-o.gif

SteelCityMom
09-26-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm an uber tard. I keep trying to make it my sig and it keeps saying the file is too large. Saved it to my computer and uploaded the file and just a pic of the gif comes up....gah.

The short version is sweet too! :tt02:

Woot! I figured it out finally!

SteelCityKing
09-26-2010, 09:58 PM
haha! the dude makes plays even when he's not in the game. attaboy.

steeltheone
09-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Simply an amazing player!

SteelCurtain0815
09-27-2010, 01:13 AM
I laughed pretty hard when I saw him catch it. Idk why it was so funny to me. It was funny to see the smirk on Troy's face. He's like, "Yeah, I still own ya'll from the sidelines." QBs just can't get away from him.

AMERICAN MUSCLE
09-27-2010, 01:27 AM
I laughed pretty hard when I saw him catch it. Idk why it was so funny to me. It was funny to see the smirk on Troy's face. He's like, "Yeah, I still own ya'll from the sidelines." QBs just can't get away from him.

Actually, Troy didn't do shit against us. Your offense and D-line destroyed us today. Freeman made good decisions when he had time, the INT was a tipped ball.

SteelCurtain0815
09-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Just because Troy didn't have an int doesn't mean he didn't do shit. He was great in run support and good in coverage. He didn't make any mistakes and he made a few plays against the run and pass, even though they weren't flashy like the usual human highlight that he is.

SteelCurtain0815
09-27-2010, 02:16 AM
And don't feel special. I didn't mean just Tampa Bay by saying "ya'll," I meant every QB in the NFL. :tt03:

SacknificentStew56
09-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Troy does it better than any other safety in the game or on the sidelines.

jjpro11
09-27-2010, 06:53 AM
Actually, Troy didn't do shit against us. Your offense and D-line destroyed us today. Freeman made good decisions when he had time, the INT was a tipped ball.

he didn't make any big plays because your QB avoided him like the plague. the Bucs had one long drive early that shouldn't have even happened if Ike Taylor could catch a ball, and they generated some garbage time yards later.

SteelCityMom
09-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Troy always does shit against the opposing offense. Whether he's directly involved in the play or not, you better believe he's got a hand in where that play is going to happen. Troy limits an opposing QB's options in many ways. He also takes part in blitzes that often result in QB's being pressured (and he'll even get a sack every now and then).

Just because he didn't have an actual INT doesn't mean he wasn't out there making an impact. Fans sometimes underestimate what Troy does simply because they might not hear his name during the game a lot, but opposing offenses would certainly never let their guard down with him out there, that's for sure. He commands respect from them.

LVSteelersfan
09-27-2010, 10:20 AM
And the Tampa fan (if there really is such a thing) comes in with an idea that Troy did nothing. Troy is a ballhawk and is always where the ball is. He is amazing. There is no other player like him.

stb_steeler
09-27-2010, 02:09 PM

U kidding me.....Bucs whole game was planned around trying to avoid Troy. That in itself is hard to do, he's everywhere. You know how hard it is to game plan around Troy, ask other teams they will tell you.

stb_steeler
09-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Ask and ye shall recieve! (I'd love a gif of him doing his strut pretty please!)

shRJnlT7lXU

Doesnt that remind you of another return pick from one of our Defensive guys not long ago? :toofunny:

StainlessStill
09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Just because Troy doesn't take it to the house every play and doesn't have 5 picks doesn't mean he didn't have a productive day. Troy is a factor, no question and Tampa sure did avoid him. I remember Troy making some beautiful plays in the run game as well as a nice stick along the sidelines that gained nothing. Troys a factor by just dictating what offense's want to do. He's certainly in their heads play by play.