PDA

View Full Version : can you say ...idiot ?

MasterOfPuppets
09-27-2010, 12:25 AM
all this dumb greedy bastard accomplished was lightening his bank account by $ 2,728,000 ...
i don't know if his agent encouraged him to hold out or not , but i'd fire his stupid ass either way for lack of good advice or just lack of advice.
kudos to the chargers F.O. for not caving in ...:hatsoff:

LT Marcus McNeill: Agrees to Tender
by SDBoltReport.com Staff of SDBoltReport.com (http://sdg.scout.com/), September 25, 2010 at 4:47pm ET

Marcus McNeill Profile (http://sdg.scout.com/a.z?s=102&p=8&c=1&nid=4998718)

Pro Bowl LT Marcus McNeill signed his one-year, $630,000 tender with the San Diego Chargers on Saturday. He will be forced to sit out the next three games while on the Roster Exempt List, but will be cleared to return for the Week 6 contest at St. Louis.

McNeill is slated to earn about $444,000 for the 11 games he figures to play in this season. That's quite a drop, given he turned down a one-year, $3.168 million offer in the offseason. However, now that McNeill has reported there is a good chance he and the team will engage in talks regarding a long-term contract.

Once McNeill returns to the starting line-up, Brandon Dombrowski and Jeromey Clary will compete for the starting job at right tackle.

BFT
09-27-2010, 07:49 AM
It gets to a point where you lose all sympathy.

Overpaid prima-donnas in many instances.

The Bucs had Michael Clayton, the best blocking WR who dropped everything thrown his way in the team's history!

When he was questioned about fan reaction to him he responded with "My check's already in the bank".

SO many of them are simply Idiots.

lionslicer
09-27-2010, 07:58 AM
I was waiting for someone to post this.
I think he actually was holding out for a longer contract, Ward did this a couple years ago.
He's an idiot for not take $3 million this year and then negotiation next off season. If they didn't sign him, he would have $3 million to fall back on if he couldn't find a team.

MasterOfPuppets
09-27-2010, 07:23 PM
he's gonna really wish he had that 2.7 mill to play with next year if there's a lockout . :chuckle:

BigRick
09-27-2010, 10:43 PM
:rofl:Some people never learn.