PDA

View Full Version : damnit! i forgot to vote today

tony hipchest
03-08-2006, 12:51 AM
on our local ballot was to allow bars and restraunts to serve beer/liquor on sundays. presently we can only buy it after 12:00 in the afternoon but only in stores. it is not served elsewhere all day. this explains why there are no sportsbars where i live. luckilly the bill passed by 58%. good thing cause id have no right to bitch having forgotten to go out to the polls.

rock the vote. voting matters (in some cases more than the presidential elections)

Ohio Steeler
03-08-2006, 08:44 AM
on our local ballot was to allow bars and restraunts to serve beer/liquor on sundays. presently we can only buy it after 12:00 in the afternoon but only in stores. it is not served elsewhere all day. this explains why there are no sportsbars where i live. luckilly the bill passed by 58%. good thing cause id have no right to bitch having forgotten to go out to the polls.

rock the vote. voting matters (in some cases more than the presidential elections)

how dare you forget to VOTE :dang:

RoethlisBURGHer
03-08-2006, 05:12 PM
I hate when people bitch and don't vote.If you're not gonna vote,then shut the hell up.

It's different if you legally can't vote,or stuff comes up that keeps you from voting.But when you just don't go,then don't bitch.

But I am glad the law passed,because the "blue light" laws are outdated.