PDA

View Full Version : Which Ravens QB do you think has a better chance of beating the Steelers this Sunday?

zxc
09-27-2010, 11:13 PM
yes, i am a Ravens fan. no disrespect or nothing but i was just curious what our rival fans thought.

mikegrimey
09-27-2010, 11:17 PM
We never played against Bulger, but I know he spent a lot of time getting chin checked and body slammed while playin with the Rams. I don't get all the love he is getting over in Raven's country.

As for Flacco, it's his third year against us, he looked better last year than he did his rookie year but year 3 against us has to be the year he either gets it or doesn't.

You're best chance is with Flacco by far.

StainlessStill
09-27-2010, 11:19 PM
We never played against Bulger, but I know he spent a lot of time getting chin checked and body slammed while playin with the Rams. I don't get all the love he is getting over in Raven's country.

As for Flacco, it's his third year against us, he looked better last year than he did his rookie year but year 3 against us has to be the year he either gets it or doesn't.

We played Bulger in '03. I believe the Steelers 1,000th game celebration or something? Could be wrong, but we got our ASS kicked.

mikegrimey
09-27-2010, 11:22 PM
You may be right about that. We spent a lot of 03 getting our ass kicked and we did play the Rams that year.

lionslicer
09-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Nice to see a Ravens fan that's not insulting every Steeler fan.

whatdoiknow
09-27-2010, 11:23 PM
In a word....Dilfer!

StainlessStill
09-27-2010, 11:26 PM
As far as Bulger or Flacco, wasn't Bulger sacked like 5,000 times with the Rams the past 5 seasons? It doesn't matter which QB is back there right now, we will bring pressure and bring the blitz to show no mercy. I'd rather face Flacco, he hasn't beaten us @ home yet and seems to struggle against us. He's known to make stupid decisions and force a ball into a tight space when it has no business being thrown. We can force Flacco to confusion and make him throw some pressure picks. I'll take Flacco, but whoever it is, we'll come to play. This 2010 Steelers defense are rabid man.

In a word....Dilfer!

Screw Dilfer, how about Grbac!:tt:

mikegrimey
09-27-2010, 11:26 PM
I'd be more scared of Steve McNair or Jeff Blake than Mark Bulger

zxc
09-27-2010, 11:28 PM

yea, he definitely got abused in st. louis. but wasn't that more because of their weak O-line?

mikegrimey
09-27-2010, 11:30 PM
My point was years of abuse can really get into a QBs head. Look at what happened to guys like Charlie Frye and David Carr---took way too many lumps too early in their career and could never play a sound game of football for fear of getting clobbered.
I think Bulger is a good backup but wouldn't want him leading the troops every sunday, too much past damage.

zxc
09-27-2010, 11:33 PM
and just for reference, i too think flacco gives us a better chance to win but i don't think it's a slam dunk by any means like most of the raven fans think. bulger's a pro bowl QB with a lightning quick release. flacco, though he has come a long way, has had his problems this year in spite of all our weapons, and on top of that, performs poorly against you guys.

MasterOfPuppets
09-27-2010, 11:48 PM

wrong .... we just played the rams / bulger in 2007 . the game parker broke his leg . bulger threw 3 tds / 2 picks...one was an ike taylor pick 6 .

hopefully flacco will be handing out footballs like its halloween candy , like he did 2 weeks ago.

mikegrimey
09-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Damn, how could I forget he was there in 07 too. I was way off on that one guys, my mistake.

Hi5Steeler
09-28-2010, 12:07 AM
this has GOT to be the stupidest ratbird fan of all time. Flacco is starting. WHOEVER the backup is to flacco does NOT matter unless he leaves the game due to injury.

thats fact and thats all she wrote folks.

if big ben started a season like joe flaccid it would be the same story.

you dont bench ben and you dont bench flaccid.

this must be a fake alias of a flying rat fan.

seriously

rbryan
09-28-2010, 12:37 AM
I didn't know Bulger was even an option ....at least until Flacco gets knocked the F...Out

A true " Be careful what you wish for moment"

We need Flacco to hang in there long enough for at least 5 turnovers. What we don't need is any hometown magic from Bulger. We already put Gradkowski on th map last year.

Put me down for a vote on Bulger.

steelrush
09-28-2010, 12:58 AM
yes, i am a Ravens fan. no disrespect or nothing but i was just curious what our rival fans thought.

No disrespect pal, but you haven’t got the quarterback to beat us!
You should’ve inserted a NONE option in your poll. I definitely have chosen that one. :chuckle:

Fire Arians
09-28-2010, 01:00 AM
jacco

sharkweek
09-28-2010, 04:51 AM
looks like at the time of this post we have 5 honest votes for Flacco and 4 lying dreamers that would love to see the backup thrown to the sharks instead of facing a starter who has beaten us before.

Sure, Bulger has beaten us before, but not with the Ravens offense and a very different Steelers team, and it was also long enough ago that Bulger was still relevant.

kiuaswarrior
09-28-2010, 09:13 AM
I can't even comprehend this poll right now... easily Flacco.