PDA

View Full Version : Cry Baby Ravens

SteelermanBirth2Death
09-28-2010, 10:08 AM
How long is the NFL going to appease the Ravens with not playing us at home, in prime time? I know it has been a couple of years since they requested this. Should the NFL tell them to suck it up and play the d*mn game? I would love to see us beat them at home in prime time, like it used to be.

Rotorhead
09-28-2010, 10:45 AM
As soon as we become offensive juggernauts instead of defensive ones. We all know that rat bastard Goodell wants the National Flag Football League to just be shootouts and a Monday night Ravens / Steelers match doesn't fit the mold.

whatdoiknow
09-28-2010, 10:49 AM
As soon as we become offensive juggernauts instead of defensive ones. We all know that rat bastard Goodell wants the National Flag Football League to just be shootouts and a Monday night Ravens / Steelers match doesn't fit the mold.

Being a great high-scoring offense has NOTHING to do with it. The Jets are horrible, they are on like 9 times this year. This game is not prime time more because Ben is not playing then anything else.

lionslicer
09-28-2010, 10:51 AM

Thats why the first monday night football game was Jets vs the Ravens and was 10-9 lol
Steelers and Ravens do have a Sunday night game for their 2nd meeting in week 13

Rotorhead
09-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow I have been gone to Iraq for some time and people are not aloud to be a little sarcastic here anymore, even when they are smack talking Goodell . . .

SteelermanBirth2Death
09-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Thats why the first monday night football game was Jets vs the Ravens and was 10-9 lol
Steelers and Ravens do have a Sunday night game for their 2nd meeting in week 13

Yea but its not at home. About 2 or 3 seasons ago the Ravens cried about playing us at home in prime time, be it sunday night or monday. And I agree with the Goodell comment, look at the rule changes to "protect" the quarterback. Heaven forbid Bradey get hurt again, or Peyton.

kiuaswarrior
09-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Being a great high-scoring offense has NOTHING to do with it. The Jets are horrible, they are on like 9 times this year. This game is not prime time more because Ben is not playing then anything else.

Wasn't the schedule released before the suspension was handed down? I could be wrong.

Curtain_of_Steel
09-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Welcome back Rotorhead!

If you can';t be sarcastic here, I guess I better leave now, because 99.999999% of my posts typically are loaded with sarcastic zingers, lol

Jets are the little belles of the ball this year, lol. Wait till Sanchez starts coughing it up, he tried like hell agasint the fins to hand it over to them. I do believe 12/19 is a coming and its a home game. Sanchez better start click is red shoes now, lol