PDA

View Full Version : 1st&10 Skip Bayless

Pittsburgh43
09-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Did anyone see the heated argument on 1st&10 this morning regarding whether or not Big Ben was a top 5 QB. The question was "Who is your Top 5 QB's through the 1st 3 weeks of the season? Skip Bayless put Big Ben in his top 5 and the rest of the panel got pissed. Skip hardcore defended Ben and it changed my attitude towards the guy.

whatdoiknow
09-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Did anyone see the heated argument on 1st&10 this morning regarding whether or not Big Ben was a top 5 QB. The question was "Who is your Top 5 QB's through the 1st 3 weeks of the season? Skip Bayless put Big Ben in his top 5 and the rest of the panel got pissed. Skip hardcore defended Ben and it changed my attitude towards the guy.

Actually I did see it. And normally I would agree with Skip. But on this one he is 100 % wrong. The question was based on THIS season. Well this season Ben is not even a official NFL QB. And Skip's arguement based on how Ben looked in Pre-season games ? I mean that IS Ridiculous!

I thought the Ray Lewis Interview on Mike & Mike was WAY more entertaining. Ray basically said that the Steelers 3-0 record is a result solely of the defense. And that the Steelers Offense is nothing! Ray said the Steelers Offense presents no problems whatsoever, and that he really feels that the Ravens defense can hold them to zero points, and less than 100 total yards for the game. This is absolutely true steeler fans...Ray said that!

Can't WAIT til Sunday :tt02:

Pittsburgh43
09-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Actualy, I'm not defending Ray Lewis, I caught most of the interview and he didn't say anything like that. They asked why he thought the Steelers were 3-0, and he said defense, which clearly it is. He went on to say some pretty respectable things about the Steelers.

whatdoiknow
09-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Actualy, I'm not defending Ray Lewis, I caught most of the interview and he didn't say anything like that. They asked why he thought the Steelers were 3-0, and he said defense, which clearly it is. He went on to say some pretty respectable things about the Steelers.

Then you didn't see the whole Interview cause Ray when asked about the offense and what worries they bring to the Ravens defense, Ray responded that they have " NOTHING " And then went on that not unless their defense sets them up in scoring position, or a special teams play that the steelers offense will get zero points on the Ravens defense. Ray was respectful about our defense later in the conversation yes. But what choice does he have ? He disrespects them, and he gets his QB Killed :applaudit:

Ray-Ray is scum...pure and simple.

Pittsburgh43
09-28-2010, 10:48 AM
He is scum lol I hope Rashard or Redzone runs his ass over

Pittsburgh43
09-28-2010, 10:50 AM
And I know what you mean about Skip's response to the question, since Ben hasn't played during the regular season. I just thought it was cool to see him defend Ben the way he did.

bigchuck
09-28-2010, 11:59 AM
untill ben comes back we dont really have a whole lot going on offense except for mendenhall

GMU Steeler
09-28-2010, 12:04 PM
untill ben comes back we dont really have a whole lot going on offense except for mendenhall

Uh Wallace and Ward haven't exactly been slouches these first three weeks. Hines had a 100 yard game against the Falcons and Wallace had two big TDs last week. Yes, we can argue there was some luck in those but then again Wallace's speed helped him got to the end zone in both plays.

StainlessStill
09-28-2010, 12:14 PM
I thought I was the only one who liked Bayless. Of coarse, he is the worst homer ever for the Cowboys (other than that Colin dude on Sports Nation who wants to have a sex change to have Tom Brady's babies) but there's something about him that I like and he brings up some interesting heated debates and makes sense most of the time. He is a pot stirrer, but I like his debating style.

drucifer
09-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Skip Bayless is a textbook idiot.

LVSteelersfan
09-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Ray actually thinks that their patchwork secondary is going to be able to stay with Wallace? I scoff at that one. I hope Hines targets big mouth and sends him flying. Actually I want to see Pouncey run over the jerk. That will be a one in a million hit if Pouncey takes him out of a running play and Mendenhall shoots past him. I would laugh my butt off. Ray Ray should know better than provoking a sleeping giant.

LukesDad88
09-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Then you didn't see the whole Interview cause Ray when asked about the offense and what worries they bring to the Ravens defense, Ray responded that they have " NOTHING " And then went on that not unless their defense sets them up in scoring position, or a special teams play that the steelers offense will get zero points on the Ravens defense. Ray was respectful about our defense later in the conversation yes. But what choice does he have ? He disrespects them, and he gets his QB Killed :applaudit:

Ray-Ray is scum...pure and simple.

You are either lying or incompetent. I watched the interview this morning. While I can't remember the exact words, he gave props to our D, and said the Steelers build their teams the right way, as do the Ravens. He did say that he was confident in the Ravens as well. What do you expect him to say? That they shouldn't even take the field?

ETL
09-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Bayless lives off being a contrarian. He's otherwise a tool. He doesn't care about the steelers on iota. But he'll use them to make himself stand out. He's a piece of trash.