PDA

View Full Version : Ravens' Lewis says he and Roethlisberger stay in touch

Atlanta Dan
09-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Suspended Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been communicating with at least one NFL player -- Baltimore's legendary linebacker Ray Lewis.:jawdrop:

In fact, Roethlisberger sent a text message to Lewis Tuesday night, five days before the Steelers play the Ravens at Heinz Field in what coach Mike Tomlin called the best rivalry in the NFL.

"He texted me last night and things like that,'' Lewis said on a conference call this morning with members of the Pittsburgh media who cover the Steelers. "It's a respect we have for each other, but more importantly it's a respect you got to have for yourself."
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10272/1091202-66.stm

Well - Alanta attorney Ed Garland represented both of them so I guess they can discuss their impressions of Georgia law enfocement

steeltheone
09-29-2010, 02:38 PM
Why ? Ben really does strange things.

SteelerEmpire
09-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Why ? Ben really does strange things.

Possibly to try to get a good idea on "where to go form here" since Ray has been there and done that. Guilty or not, I would imagine its not easy having to go around being "called" a murderer (Lewis) or a rapist / sex offender (Ben)... I guess in life you score points, the world scores points against you too.... but its who has the most points when the game is over will win...

Tone's Toes
09-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Just don't let Rashard text anybody on the Ravens. That didn't end good last time.

Curtain_of_Steel
09-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Why?

Its a game....Thats why.

Rashard need not be texting anyone, lol