PDA

View Full Version : playmakers , the reason we should win it all !!!

Steelstoned1972
09-30-2010, 09:39 AM
Think about it. Off the top of your head ,does any other team have more on both sides of the ball ???? I don't think so.....

Offensive playmakers
1. Big ben
2. Mendy
3. Hines
4. Heath
5. Wallace

Defensive playmakers
1. Troy p
2. Harrison
3. Woodley
4. Timmons
5. Big snack
6. A.smith

Steelers>NFL
09-30-2010, 10:12 AM
We were only missing 2 out of the 11 PM last year and look where we ended.

Steelstoned1972
09-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Very true but some playmakers are more essential than others.....

stb_steeler
09-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Lets see what happens after this Sunday....One game at a time!

finesward
09-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Don't think big snack deserves to be on that list, he barely plays half the snaps, and with him out of the game there was no noticeable difference in the play of the dline. I think hoke's record as a starter shows that

steeltheone
09-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Hampton or Smith we replace either and things are fine. Hoke... Ziggy... Eason

Steelstoned1972
09-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Maybe I should have rephrased my post........ we have @ least two elite playmakers on offense and 4 on defense........combine that with a lot of tier 2 playmakers and some workmanlike unselfishness amongst the players and we have a better shot than most.

StainlessStill
09-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Maybe I should have rephrased my post........ we have @ least two elite playmakers on offense and 4 on defense........combine that with a lot of tier 2 playmakers and some workmanlike unselfishness amongst the players and we have a better shot than most.

Of course we have a better shot than most. People are forgetting that we still have some of the KEY veterans from the Superbowl XL team in '05 and pretty much ALL of them from '08! What other team could say the same? What other team out there has the kind of brotherhood in the locker room and veteran leadership, tenacity and unity than us? Answer: Nobody. Even though the Steelers are old on the defensive front, we also have that "dad" strength. We are the most consistent team out there not named the Colts, and they would even be CRAP without Peyton Manning.

We are a family and T-E-A-M and that does wonders in the W-L column.

steeltheone
09-30-2010, 04:54 PM
We are a family and T-E-A-M and that does wonders in the W-L column.

Very TRUE!