PDA

View Full Version : It still makes me giddy...

PisnNapalm
03-09-2006, 05:06 PM
I still get butterflies in my belly when I say these words...

Super Bowl Champions Pittsburgh Steelers. :cool: My oh my that sounds good.

83-Steelers-43
03-09-2006, 05:09 PM

You and me both brother. I'm still waiting for it to fully hit me. Beautiful isn't it? :bouncy:

PisnNapalm
03-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks to a member of these forums I have the complete 2005-06 postseason on DVD. I've watched each game in it's entirety atleast twice. The Colts game I watched 3 times.

My final take on the Super Bowl is this. I know I may rattle some folks.... but. We got some very lucky breaks...or you could say Seattle shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. Bottom line is the Steelers made 3 great plays and our defense stood on it's head(to borrow a hockey phrase).

We won it ugly and that's just fine with me. :o)

Now if only my DVD would arrive!! Twice this week I nearly bought it at the store, but didn't. Must.... watch... Steelers...

Atlanta Dan
03-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I finally had a chance to watch the main part of the championship season official DVD (not just all the add-ons) in its entirety. Very enjoyable viewing.

Maybe because the Colts game is covered in depth in the NFL Game of the Week DVD add-on, the game segment on the DVD I enjoyed the most was the playoff win over the Bengals. It may be because the Bengals talked so much smack without ever having won a playoff game or the great NFL Films background music, but that game recap is outstanding.

Still waiting for my full game replays, which are forthcoming - was the video quality on your full game replays good?

RoethlisBURGHer
03-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Me too.I put on my SB Champs hat this morning,first time in a few weeks I have worn it,and this huge smile came accross my face.

clevestinks
03-09-2006, 06:48 PM
I agree, it sounds so right!

PisnNapalm
03-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Me too.I put on my SB Champs hat this morning,first time in a few weeks I have worn it,and this huge smile came accross my face.

in weeks? I have the lockerroom hat and the leather one. I alternate days. :cool: I love the leather one best though. It fits perfectly.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-09-2006, 07:09 PM
in weeks? I have the lockerroom hat and the leather one. I alternate days. :cool: I love the leather one best though. It fits perfectly.

Well here we've had on-and-off weather so I just wear my Steelers knit winter cap in case it goes from warm to cold.Also,I have been sporting my Indians hat a little more with baseball season coming up.I also find I have less shit thrown at me when wearing that.

Living in NE Ohio,the saying goes: Don't like the weather?Wait 15 minutes,it'll change.

Lordduvall
03-09-2006, 07:44 PM
I have been a Steeler fan since I was in second grade, I'm 44 now--- I grew up watching them win 4 Super Bowls
I ended up with 2 boys of my own, it was a dream of mine for the Steelers to win the Super Bowl again while they were still living at home ( They are Steeler Fans too)
IT FELT SO GOOD !!!!
It was a TRUE dream of mine that came true !!!!! AWESOME

PisnNapalm
03-09-2006, 08:05 PM
I live near Philly and everything here is Eagles. I have however managed to instill a love for the Steelers into our 2 children. They both love wearing the black and gold as often as they can. Our son, who's 7, pesters me to wash his SB Champs shirt the day after he's worn it. :) God bless him.

Ohio Steeler
03-09-2006, 08:12 PM

I hear you how about when you say 5 Time Super Bowl Champions

PisnNapalm
03-09-2006, 09:08 PM
That makes me light headed. :)