PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark

steelerchad
09-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Been kind of quiet so far. Looking for a big hit over the middle this week against the Ravens.
Maybe he can get a shot on Bouldin. He should be the Ravens toughest matchup for us if Ray Rice is banged up and a vicious shot from Clark may take a little steam out of him.

Corey120120
09-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Been kind of quiet so far. Looking for a big hit over the middle this week against the Ravens.
Maybe he can get a shot on Bouldin. He should be the Ravens toughest matchup for us if Ray Rice is banged up and a vicious shot from Clark may take a little steam out of him.

Im really hoping that Clark smashes Rice this game, or if not Clark then anyone else.

Tone's Toes
09-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Ryan Clark is supposed to be quiet. He isn't asked to be a playmaker. He's just asked to be where he's supposed to be and that frees up Troy to rome all over the place.

BengalDestroyer
09-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Yes, he is quiet and eyes the offense waiting for the right time to strike and then.....BOOOOOM!!!!! Huge Hit!!!!!! Go Clark, I hope he has a wicked hit this week too!!!!!!!!!!

whatdoiknow
10-01-2010, 12:47 AM
I found this kinda funny :chuckle: And disturbing. Here are Ryan Clark's last two " Tweets " from his Twitter page.

RyanClark25 Sitting at the table watching Jersey Shore with the wife & sister in law. I think it would be cool to see those kids in action!
About 3 hours ago by Ryan Clark Pittsburgh Steelers - Safety

RyanClark25 Yes I watch Jersey Shore. Hey we all have faults. #teeshirttime. lol
About 3 hours ago by Ryan Clark Pittsburgh Steelers - Safety

I find it Ironic. Ryan watches " The Jersey Shore " And me, well my ultimate Dream is that Ryan Clark goes over the middle and SMASHES " Snookie " just like he did Wes Welker :tt: