PDA

View Full Version : According to ESPN Analysts

SH-Rock
09-30-2010, 02:32 PM
According to ESPN Analysts, we are underdogs and most analysts deem the Steelers to lose

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Lets prove them wrong.
:tt03::tt03::tt03:

Edit: We also lose to Ravens according to Peter King

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/09/30/weekend.pickoff.week.4/index.html?eref=sihp

whatdoiknow
09-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Will these A-Holes ever learn ? At least King picked us for the Super Bowl. Of ALL our games, this was the one I predicted we would be up for the most. If we were gonna lose at all in our first 4 games, I thought Tennessee had the best chance. I can't wait to see all of them after the game, when they pretend that they ALL picked the Steelers before hand. And how they will then start " Pimping " them up as the AFC team to beat. Well, as James Harrison said,,,we don't need, or want their Praise.

StainlessStill
09-30-2010, 02:41 PM
You KNOW Hodgie will be picking our Stillers!:tt: Love that guy.

As far as the game, of course we lost Santonio Holmes that tormented Balty and we are playing with Roethlisberger, but Flacco isn't that much more menacing than everyone thinks and with Ed Reed out, the Holmes dilemma off-sets and with the emergence of Mendenhall and Baltimore struggling against the run, I say we have the better team, and ESP the better defense, no matter how bad Tomlin wants to anoint Baltimore #1!

steeltheone
09-30-2010, 02:43 PM
The only reason is our Quarterback. If BR7 were playing we would be 6 point favorites. The odds of us going 4 and 0 are long. The Ravens are tough. Now lets kick some assss!

StainlessStill
09-30-2010, 02:46 PM
The only reason is our Quarterback. If BR7 were playing we would be 6 point favorites. The odds of us going 4 and 0 are long. The Ravens are tough. Now lets kick some assss!

The Ravens are certainly tough, but down to the certain kind of injuries we've been PLAGUED with already on the O-line, as well as the D-line, WE are tougher. Baltimore didn't play 2 back to back games in 100+ degree weather on the road, so coming back home to Pittsburgh, in Heinz Field, to where we dominant, ESP the Ravens, will serve us well.

I need me some RAVEN for dinner, served with HEINZ Ketchup. Can't wait.

LukesDad88
09-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Power rankings, expert picks, you guys sure do care an awful lot what other people think of the team.

Who cares?

Steel_Bus_24
09-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Power rankings, expert picks, you guys sure do care an awful lot what other people think of the team.

Who cares?

Its a fact this team plays better when they feel they're being disrespected....and unfortunately they'll play down to their competition when they're getting praised

steelerdave1969
09-30-2010, 03:36 PM
I had rather everyone be picking against us than them picking for us. Always easier to play the underdog in my opinion, who cares what others thinks? We are the Steelers and we are 3-0 without our best offensive weapon, even if we lose this game we are 3-1 with Ben coming back and the Cleveland Browns on the horizon after the bye week. I think we are in great shape for a super bowl run either way

SteelersNation
09-30-2010, 03:40 PM
I don't know guys, I"m having a bad feeling about this game

btaylor
09-30-2010, 04:17 PM
i was hoping for 2 and 2 even 3 and 1 would b awesome w out big ben but i gotta feeling we go 4 and 0

steeltheone
09-30-2010, 04:52 PM
The Ravens are certainly tough, but down to the certain kind of injuries we've been PLAGUED with already on the O-line, as well as the D-line, WE are tougher. Baltimore didn't play 2 back to back games in 100+ degree weather on the road, so coming back home to Pittsburgh, in Heinz Field, to where we dominant, ESP the Ravens, will serve us well.

I need me some RAVEN for dinner, served with HEINZ Ketchup. Can't wait.

Oh, i agree, we are tough! Just saying, i can understand being underdogs in this one.

whatdoiknow
09-30-2010, 05:27 PM
I don't know guys, I"m having a bad feeling about this game

Of course you do. You are very clearly a Negative person, or secretly a Ravens fan.
I mean you are barely 10 posts into your account here, and EVERY one of your posts have been tauting the Ravens in one form or another. I mean of course any team can lose a game. But you haven't, or can't site one reason why you think Baltimore will beat us in our crib. And, until you provide documented PROOF that you are a card-carrying member of " Dionne Warwick's Psychic friends network ".....then please, keep your " FEELINGS " to yourself!