PDA

View Full Version : We Decide our Destination

mesaSteeler
09-30-2010, 11:16 PM
We Decide our Destination
Lawrence Timmons blog
http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_We-Decide-our-Destination/BLOG/2694664/62428.html?widgetId=18061
September 30, 2010

Our offense had an explosion on Sunday. Charlie Batch was playing like he was just out of high school. He had that spring in his step. He was throwing nice balls, spirals every time. Even the pick he threw was a good ball. He looked awesome out there. Watching him was like watching one of those end of the season highlight reels.

On defense it was Brett Keisel, James Harrison and Troy. Brettís interception was beautiful, heís a D-lineman but he was moving out there like a running back. The big fella has good feet.

We are playing with a lot of confidence right now. We just know that the sky is the limit. We decide our destination, where this team could end up at the end of the year. We know we have to take it one game at a time and stay humble and hungry. Come to work with our hard hats on and know that it will carry over to Sunday.

We play at home against Baltimore on Sunday and the way its been against them is that the defense that plays the best usually wins. Defense is always the deciding factor when we play each other. That means we have to practice extra hard this week and really get keyed in.

Me, I just want to stay on schedule, keep doing what Iíve been doing. That means always doing extra, running after practice, lifting like I should, looking at as much film as possible to get an edge and help the defense make plays. Just do all the little things to keep my confidence up and help this team get to the top.

Lawrence Timmons is a linebacker with the Pittsburgh Steelers. His blog for www.playerpress.com runs at www.timmons94.com. Follow him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lawrencetimmons.