PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Fans

SteelCityMom
10-01-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm a huge Dexter (and Showtime) fan, and the two best things about Sunday's are Steelers football and the start of the new season. If you missed it, don't have Showtime or don't feel like downloading it, Showtime is replaying the first episode (slightly edited) on youtube now. I'm not sure if they'll be doing this every week, but if you missed it Sunday and want to catch up, here's the first episode from season 5!

aFjr5SePBzo

MasterOfPuppets
10-01-2010, 05:38 PM
never heard of it ...:noidea:

SteelCityMom
10-01-2010, 07:06 PM
never heard of it ...:noidea:

Well then I guess you don't qualify as a fan lol.

You should crawl out from under that rock and check it out sometime. :wink02:

MACH1
10-01-2010, 08:15 PM
I don't have showtime so I wait for them to come out on netflix. Don't like the edited versions, miss to much blood n guts. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
10-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Well then I guess you don't qualify as a fan lol.

You should crawl out from under that rock and check it out sometime. :wink02:
i gave up on HBO, showtime, and cinemax a long time ago.... it seemed like to me all they did was show the same 3 or 4 movies over and over.... the only thing i missed about it was the soprano's ... which they put on dvd anyway...:noidea:

SteelCityMom
10-01-2010, 09:39 PM
I don't have showtime so I wait for them to come out on netflix. Don't like the edited versions, miss to much blood n guts. :chuckle:

Lol...you'd think that would be true. I watched most of it again, just to see what kind of editing they were doing, and all they did was bleep out the swear words (so mostly only Deb gets bleeped). :chuckle:

I was just surprised they did this, I doubt it will be for the whole season...this is probably just some kind of teaser thing to get people into it, but they made a playlist for it on their channel so I don't know.

SteelCityMom
10-01-2010, 09:44 PM
i gave up on HBO, showtime, and cinemax a long time ago.... it seemed like to me all they did was show the same 3 or 4 movies over and over.... the only thing i missed about it was the soprano's ... which they put on dvd anyway...:noidea:

I know what you mean. I don't have any of them either, but Showtime shows are some of my favorites. I download them religiously.

-Dead Like Me (off the air, but all episodes are on Hulu...EXCELLENT show, cancelled way before it's time)
-Masters of Horror (also cancelled before it's time, each week a horror director would direct an hour long episode)
-Penn and Tellers Bullshit (just ended it's 8th season...not as great as it used to be, but still pretty good)
-Weeds (funny as hell, just started 6th season, highly recommend downloading or Netflixing it)
-Dexter (one of the best shows I've ever seen...same as above)
-The Big C (in its first season, about a woman who is diagnosed with melanoma and starts to wack out a bit...very funny and sad at the same time)

They've all typically been on Sunday nights, so no, it's probably not worth paying for Showtime when you can download them for free of the internet, or Netflix them for a decent price...but they are all very good. Showtime has rarely ever let me down with its shows.