PDA

View Full Version : Best weekend of my life if...

SteelCurtain0815
10-02-2010, 07:00 PM
we can beat the Ravens tomorrow. I turned 21 today and of course I am getting hammered tonight with friends and family. Not sure if I will like the taste of alcohol or not tho :noidea: kidding. So what would top this weekend off is a win against the Ratbirds. My gut is saying Steelers are going to win, plus it's my birthday so we are winning tomorrow.

whatdoiknow
10-02-2010, 07:06 PM
we can beat the Ravens tomorrow. I turned 21 today and of course I am getting hammered tonight with friends and family. Not sure if I will like the taste of alcohol or not tho :noidea: kidding. So what would top this weekend off is a win against the Ratbirds. My gut is saying Steelers are going to win, plus it's my birthday so we are winning tomorrow.

Happy B-Day to you young man! :hatsoff: Here;s hoping the Steelers will complete your Birthday experience tomorrow :tt03:

pancake
10-02-2010, 10:47 PM

Happy Birthday!!!! :drink:

By the way, the rest of birthdays suck... :chuckle:

steelerohio
10-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Happy Birthday!! Hoping the Steelers win as well...

stb_steeler
10-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Its all downhill from here........:flap: