PDA

View Full Version : Great game

trilogique
10-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Ravens fan here.

great game, guys, as usual. just so happened we came on top this time. a total nailbiter for sure. both teams had their ups and downs and made for an insane finish.

thanks for proving time and time this is the best rivalry in the NFL. see you in Baltimore later this year! can't wait to see Ben up and running.

Fire Arians
10-03-2010, 04:38 PM
good game, still a lot of football left in the season and stoked to get ben back after the bye.

ZoneBlitzer
10-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Actually I thought it was a terrible game. I was bored to tears. It felt like a long drawn out loss.

SteelCityMom
10-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks man! Hated the outcome, but it is definitely consistent with how these games usually go.

See you in week 13 with Ben! :drink:

BritishSteel
10-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah, when the Steelers and the Ravens play each other, the rest of the week is a footnote.

Good game from your lot - we'll return the favour in November. With the Bungles losing to the Clowns, normal AFC North service is resumed.

GMU Steeler
10-03-2010, 04:47 PM
It is the best rivalry in the game bar none. I am sure the division race will come down to us and your guys again which is the way it should be. Screw the Bengals. Disappointed after today but I am very pleased to be 3-1 going in to the bye that said.

Haiku_Dirtt
10-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Actually I thought it was a terrible game. I was bored to tears. It felt like a long drawn out loss.

EXACTLY. Long drawn out loss.

StainlessStill
10-03-2010, 04:54 PM
We'll be showing up in Baltimore, hopefully full strength. We had a shot to win it but fell short due to a plethora of penalties but credit Baltimore, they moved the all at the end there and took advantage and won it. Still, another close one that could of went either way is something we've come to expect. We're a helluva team and will be better with our elite QB who can make the plays that couldn't of been made today. That last sequence on offense sums it up when all said and done: 2 false starts and 1 holding penalty. Hardly enough to do damage protecting a lead on the 2 yard line. We'll correct it.

Loss ****in sucks, but I'm feeling good at 3-1 esp when noone have us a chance to win 2.

Bassman
10-03-2010, 04:56 PM

Bored? You don't like defensive struggles? What was terrible about it? The Steelers forced a key fumble, but turnovers were kept to a minimum. This may be the best division in the NFL.

trilogique
10-03-2010, 04:59 PM
yeah I don't see how it was a boring game. I was entertained even when we were losing. it's just a lot of fun to see these two teams go at it :)

SoCalFan
10-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Would not have been close with big Ben out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

StainlessStill
10-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Bored? You don't like defensive struggles? What was terrible about it? The Steelers forced a key fumble, but turnovers were kept to a minimum. This may be the best division in the NFL.

Agreed. How can you be bored with THAT?! Nail-bitters are the most exciting and the chess game is beautiful to watch. I was actually bored LAST week with that blow-out. Was it nice? ABSOLUTELY! But kicking back at halftime was kind of boring. This went down to the wire, the best games and the way football is meant to be play.

pancake
10-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Would not have been close with big Ben out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to think that too... Either way, we are in first place with our QB coming back fresh. At this point in the season, he would have a few bruises already. He is stepping into a team that is heading in the right direction... :thumbsup:

DoctorCAD
10-03-2010, 07:29 PM
I like to think that too... Either way, we are in first place with our QB coming back fresh. At this point in the season, he would have a few bruises already. He is stepping into a team that is heading in the right direction... :thumbsup:

No, we are NOT in first place. We are in second place due to total ineptness.

steelerfan5
10-03-2010, 07:42 PM
It was a frustrating loss, only because we could have won it - two missed field goals is tough to take, and the interception at the end was painful. Still, I never thought we would be undefeated, so it's not like it's a surprise that we would lose at some point. Just wish the loss wasn't to the RAVENS.

3rdandlong
10-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Ravens and Steelers fans can both be happy that the Browns beat the Bengals today. How does Marvin Lewis still have a job?