PDA

View Full Version : Steelers in good shape despite loss

zulater
10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Pittsburgh-Steelers-not-hurt-by-loss-to-Baltimore-Ravens-100310

Historically, the Ravens have struggled going into Pittsburgh. So, as poor as their track record in Pittsburgh is, getting a win against an unbeaten Pittsburgh team is a large step for them.

This win could mean the difference between having a good year or a great year. Psychologically, this win was a huge hurdle for the Ravens.

For Pittsburgh, this loss doesnít really hurt them. For the Steelers to be 3-1 without Ben Roethlisberger, Sunday's loss is not a major setback. I will say that both of these teams, as well as they play defense, they will be in the mix until the very end.

The Steelers have really impressed me with the way they are playing defense right now. I mean, they did play well enough to win most games today, losing only in the final seconds. You add Roethlisberger to their offensive firepower, and if everybody stays healthy, I have to say the Steelers can be as strong as any team in the NFL.

Big Ben returns this week, and I do not expect any rustiness with him. Heís going to report in shape. We are talking about an experienced veteran. This is not like some young guy who has missed a lot of time. I donít see him missing a step. And we all know how talented he is.

NYC_Steeler
10-04-2010, 08:07 PM
It would have been nice to have gone for an unbeaten season - we almost had that game. Too many mistakes. We get Ben back and now we see what kind of shape he is in. I'll take 3-1 over 2-2, that's for sure. Rematch in Baltimore is gonna be sweet though.