PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Playoffs

Shea
10-04-2010, 10:03 PM
They start Wednesday.

Anybody watching? Anybody care?

SteelCityMom
10-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Bleh...not a baseball fan. I'd root for the Pirates if they were any good...but that hasn't worked out for the better part of my life.

I don't watch, but I always hope the Rockies do well. A guy I grew up with (until he moved to Seattle, still know his family though) is a pitcher for them. Jason Hammel...and from what I've heard, does ok for them. I know zilch about baseball stats though. But yeah, if I had to root for anyone it would be them (though I know they didn't make it this year).

Shea
10-05-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm not really rooting for anyone, although where I live I should be cheering on the Giants but I've always been an A's fan.

But if hockey and football aren't on, then I'll be watching.

Something about playoffs in any sport makes for entertainment in my book. The intensity and atmosphere makes it so much more fun than any regular season game.

Shea
10-06-2010, 10:16 PM
So much for watching if hockey and football weren't on.

I missed the no-hitter today. :doh:

Shea
10-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Anyone getting into these playoffs yet?

Shea
10-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Giants and Rangers in the WS.

Nobody gives a shit though, right?

SteelCityMom
10-29-2010, 09:28 PM
I don't really care much about the playoffs...but you need to go hang out with Giants fans I guess Shea!

0b0ZQ18wE38

MattsMe
10-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Loved baseball as a kid. Loved the Pirates, and could rattle off every player's stats by heart. The lack of a salary cap ruined it for me.

Shea
10-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Lol, Mom!

Love to see the light hearted approach to the subject of pot on a news broadcast. Makes me think that perhaps we just might get it legalized. And you're right, I'm only a 100 miles from the bay ... looks like I should spend a lot more time there. :chuckle:

TOOLofSTEEL
10-29-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't really care much about the playoffs...but you need to go hang out with Giants fans I guess Shea!

0b0ZQ18wE38

Smoking weed is like drinking wine. Would you like the Chardonnay and the White Widow or the Cabernet Sauvignon and the Durban Poison? :chuckle:

And like both you have certain idiots who drink Cisco or smoke crappy weed.