PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Man Week 4 Ravens

SteelKnight
10-05-2010, 09:33 PM
I like ESPN's C'mon Man so I think we should have one for each game. lol

Post yours here (only 1 per post / person).

SteelKnight
10-05-2010, 09:36 PM
There were many but i'm going to call out Batch for that last play. Even though we were down, 28 seconds plus TOs made me feel we had a chance to get in FG range. I wanted to have the full 4 chances and if we couldn't do it, fine...but to throw an INT on first down on a medium pass in the middle of the field to Ray Lewis? (as if his ego needed it)

"Batch...C'mon Man."

JEFF4i
10-05-2010, 10:01 PM
The penalties while trying to get that first down. The potential of getting to 3rd and medium and maybe taking a risk on a pass to win would've been possible otherwise, or even Mendy snagging the first down itself. But poor discipline...

"C'mon man, act like you know how to win this..."

SteelKnight
10-05-2010, 10:16 PM
The penalties while trying to get that first down. The potential of getting to 3rd and medium and maybe taking a risk on a pass to win would've been possible otherwise, or even Mendy snagging the first down itself. But poor discipline...

"C'mon man, act like you know how to win this..."

Batch took the blame for using hard counts twice and both were on those hard counts.

How many yards did we actually lose?... because they were "half the distance to the goal" penalties. Maybe they were more significant than I had thought.

SH-Rock
10-05-2010, 10:25 PM
C'mon Jeff Reed get those kicks in

StainlessStill
10-05-2010, 10:35 PM
C'MON MAN For James Farrior completley getting JUKED OUT OF HIS ASS on that first T.D run by Baltimore. Linebacker, one on one with a running back, instead of engaging ,Farrior was worried about jamming the tampon further up his vajay instead of making a bone crushing hit like Jack Lambert would of made.

James Farrior getting punk'd: C'MON MAN!

SteelKnight
10-06-2010, 12:59 AM
C'MON MAN For James Farrior completley getting JUKED OUT OF HIS ASS on that first T.D run by Baltimore. Linebacker, one on one with a running back, instead of engaging ,Farrior was worried about jamming the tampon further up his vajay instead of making a bone crushing hit like Jack Lambert would of made.

James Farrior getting punk'd: C'MON MAN!

Funny. I saw Tomlin telling him it was OK after the play. I know he felt bad. He got juked. lol

NYC_Steeler
10-06-2010, 02:32 AM
That would be reserved for the offense who couldn't get a 1st down but managed to pick up 2 penalties with less than 3 minutes to go in the game and the special teams right afterwards who wound up giving the Ravens excellent field position after a punt because of a penalty.

SteelKnight
10-06-2010, 04:48 AM
That would be reserved for the offense who couldn't get a 1st down but managed to pick up 2 penalties with less than 3 minutes to go in the game and the special teams right afterwards who wound up giving the Ravens excellent field position after a punt because of a penalty.

Yeah...that's definitely one that sticks with me but I knew a lot of people would be picking that one. They should have has some kind of package. Many teams dream of a chance to go for a winning drive to get in field goa range etc. Teir winning drive only needed to be 10 yards...sealed win. They could have come up with 4 plays to get them 10 yards.

They need to work on situational football like Belichick.

You forgot to say C'mon Man at the end. :sofunny:

pancake
10-06-2010, 05:12 AM
B-Mac... C'mon on man

SteelKnight
10-06-2010, 12:28 PM
B-Mac... C'mon on man

I know...lol I'm blaming Lebeau's defense for that one. On playbook they shoed how the previous 3 plays Housh ran the out so this fourth time Bmac thought that is what he was doing. he had to stand back and take over the transition of responsibility from the middle guys and cover the deep middle and the deep out. There is absolutely nobody covering the short out so he bit on it so he wouldn't look stupid . Maybe Lebeau should have just let him play Man D on Housh.

Teams are going to find a way to manipulate that out flat for sure.

stb_steeler
10-06-2010, 03:10 PM
BEN ROETHLISBERGER

C'mon man

:tt03: