PDA

View Full Version : The Saints...

SteelCityMom
10-10-2010, 06:52 PM
...are looking more like the 'Aints again. From their crappy kickers to the lack of urgency in all facets of their game, they are reminding me of how hard the Steelers fell (both years) after winning the SB.

They just don't even seem like the same team they were last year.

Cardinals with undrafted rookie Max Hall at QB are beating the Saints 23-13 right now with just over 3 mins left in the game.

Just crazy how any team has been looking very beatable at times, and how even seemingly crappy teams can pull a decent game out at any time.

MasterOfPuppets
10-10-2010, 07:13 PM
indeed ...the saint's definetly have the same looking superbowl hangover we seen with the steelers , giants. even their wins have been far from impressive showings, even against not so good teams.

SteelerinLA
10-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I am loving this. I can't wait until Oct. 31. I have 4 tickets and a booked hotel room.:tt03::tt03::tt03:

Atlanta Dan
10-10-2010, 07:29 PM
...are looking more like the 'Aints again. From their crappy kickers to the lack of urgency in all facets of their game, they are reminding me of how hard the Steelers fell (both years) after winning the SB.

They just don't even seem like the same team they were last year. .

I had the same thoughts while switching back and forth between Dallas-Titans and Saints-Cards - Saints up 10-0 and then seemed to lose interest- Falcons now have the upper hand in that division

Of course the Saints will now select Halloween Sunday night against the Steelers as their statement game to prove they are going to defend their title with honor

SteelerinLA
10-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I hope they bring their best. I want NO EXCUSES by all the bandwagon fans that I live around.

SteelCityMom
10-10-2010, 08:03 PM
The Raiders beat SD as well (which I'm NOT complaining about at all...love watching Rivers lose).

I'm sorry I turned that game off now. SD was up by 2 at halftime, and Campbell was in at QB ( and not looking good ) so I just gave up on it. Can't believe they pulled it out of their asses like that.