PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys lose again...

SteelerinLA
10-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Spend hundreds of millions on a new stadium, and still can't win. What else can Jerry Jones try to buy to win a game? :rofl::rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
10-10-2010, 06:58 PM
as much as i enjoy seeing the bitches lose , a titan lose would have been more beneficial. but the chargers did lose ...

Atlanta Dan
10-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Spend hundreds of millions on a new stadium, and still can't win. What else can Jerry Jones try to buy to win a game? :rofl::rofl:

Maybe a head coach?

The question is who will take the job with Jones and his sons being so involved in personnel operations

The 2 plum jobs with deep pocket ownership that probably will open up are the Giants and Cowboys - of the two the Giants job probably is preferred assuming the coach can handle the NY news media - my bet is Bill Cowher goes to New York rather than Dallas even though Jerry Jones probably will pay more to land a high profile candidate

Atlanta Dan
10-10-2010, 07:02 PM
as much as i enjoy seeing the bitches lose , a titan lose would have been more beneficial. but the chargers did lose ...

Had the same thought, although Steelers win a wild card tie breaker with the Titans

I still think the Chargers win the AFC West -but if they screw around like today until November they will not get a first round bye and will be going to cold weather in the East (Jets, Baltimore, or Pittsburgh) in January for the playoffs