PDA

View Full Version : My Life Feels Empty and Hollow When the Steelers Aren't Playing

3rdandlong
10-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Does anyone else feel crappy when the Steelers have their bye week? Especially after a loss I want to get back out there and prove that we're still one of the top teams in the league. I don't like dwelling on unanswered questions, like is the Steelers' pass defense going to improve, are there going to be more 4th quarter meltdowns by the defense?

MasterOfPuppets
10-10-2010, 08:35 PM
http://www.drugs-expert.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Xanax.jpg

Merchant
10-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Yes but at the same time I think it's a good thing since Ben hasn't practiced with the team for a month.. the extra week is going to be crucial for shaking off the rust.

SteelCityMom
10-10-2010, 08:44 PM
I don't mind so much. Hockey is back on, and like Merchant said, this gives Ben extra time to gel with the offense after not having any contact for a month.

tony hipchest
10-10-2010, 08:52 PM
i either mow the lawn or practice tying nooses.

or theres spending quality time with family.

today i took my daughter shooting.

3rdandlong
10-10-2010, 09:54 PM
i either mow the lawn or practice tying nooses.

or theres spending quality time with family.

today i took my daughter shooting.

Today I took stock of my life and just began crying uncontrollably. Sometimes you're forced to look at yourself and your life. I hope you had fun shooting with your daughter, though. The Steelers are my family.

caplovestroyp43
10-11-2010, 08:07 PM
OMG MOP!!! You are soooooooooo funny!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

SH-Rock
10-11-2010, 08:38 PM
How bout having to do a math paper for school? It's pain on top of pain on top of pain

MasterOfPuppets
10-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Today I took stock of my life and just began crying uncontrollably. Sometimes you're forced to look at yourself and your life. I hope you had fun shooting with your daughter, though. The Steelers are my family.
http://www.anewchapter.co.uk/smallimages/244own_psychiatrist.jpg

Fire Arians
10-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Yes but at the same time I think it's a good thing since Ben hasn't practiced with the team for a month.. the extra week is going to be crucial for shaking off the rust.

my thoughts exactly. bye week couldn't have come at a better time. we all know ben is good but still, 4 weeks off, with no extra time to prepare would have been rough