PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for game VS Browns...

SoCalFan
10-12-2010, 12:06 PM
I think if Ben is able to run the offense we are looking at a 34-6 win.If hes handcuffed by the master of destruction bruce a. were looking at a 13-6 win.:popcorn:

steelax04
10-12-2010, 12:14 PM
If Mendenhall works his suddenness and glide along with beating off defenders, it'll be a barn-burner for the first quarter. 28-6.

StainlessStill
10-12-2010, 12:20 PM
They are teasing Cribbs at QB? Colt McCoy? Against THIS defense? Ben back? Holy sh!t if we don't win by atleast 24 I'd be pissed off.

Steelers 34
Clownies 3

Stu Pidasso
10-12-2010, 12:23 PM
28-13. They get 13 because of 2 FG, and a Cribbs return....

Steelers>NFL
10-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Pitt: 31
Cleve: 17

steelerchad
10-12-2010, 01:38 PM
This one has blowout all over it. So we probably win 20-16. They aren't really that bad of a team. I watched their game last week and they have a good O line and can run the ball. That being said, we shut the run down and Hillis looks pretty banged up as well as them starting a rookie QB with 0 experience.

They've played everyone tough including Atlanta last week. They just keep shooting themselves in the foot with TO's and missed opportunities. They had goal to go at the 1 and Hillis probably busts in for a TD except Delhomme fumbles the snap. Then Delhomme throws one off a lineman's helmet for an INT later in the game.

If Hillis can't go or is limited with a new QB, they are in big trouble. Our D should abuse them badly.

steelerohio
10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
I see the Steelers D bruising the Clowns. Even Cribbs did not get one good return and Hillis gets shut down by the D except for a touchdown from the one yard line. Ben lights up the board and the Oline holds preventing Ben from getting sacked even once. An interception gets returned for a Steelers touchdown... final score: Steelers 37 Browns 9

tony hipchest
10-12-2010, 06:35 PM
i would love to think we could score in the 40's but if there is one thing an arians led offense has proven it CANNOT do, its score more than 5 TD's in a single game. also and im not so faithful of jeff reed.

27-10 steelers

pancake
10-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I see it as 24-6, with Steelers mostly running the ball in the second half.

Big Ben with 2 TD and Hines getting one of them.

Rick5895
10-13-2010, 06:34 AM
If McCoy plays at QB for the Browns, the only way they score any offensive points is if we turn it over in our end.
The only player worth game planning for is Cribbs, he is the wild card, my guess is 27-0.

NYC_Steeler
10-13-2010, 07:27 AM
It's gonna be a bloodbath with Colt as the QB. This poor kid won't know what hit him. The most horrifying welcoming to the NFL this kid could've imagined is coming true: he's going up against our defense. I don't know how he sleeps at night.

If the Steelers don't make any mistakes in coverage and Ben plays well - no picks, fumbles, etc., Steelers 35-9.

ramblinjim
10-13-2010, 09:55 AM
I tend to be pretty antsy on these, I think the Browns come in and play fast and tough. Give Josh Cribbs one big play and give Ben one turnover because of rust and I see it finishing up at 21-13 good guys win.

vasteeler
10-13-2010, 10:06 AM
48-0:tt::tt04::tt02::tt::tt04::tt02::helmet:

Steel_Bus_24
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
This one has blowout all over it. So we probably win 20-16. They aren't really that bad of a team. I watched their game last week and they have a good O line and can run the ball. That being said, we shut the run down and Hillis looks pretty banged up as well as them starting a rookie QB with 0 experience.

They've played everyone tough including Atlanta last week. They just keep shooting themselves in the foot with TO's and missed opportunities. They had goal to go at the 1 and Hillis probably busts in for a TD except Delhomme fumbles the snap. Then Delhomme throws one off a lineman's helmet for an INT later in the game.

If Hillis can't go or is limited with a new QB, they are in big trouble. Our D should abuse them badly.

exactly........its a painful fact to take.....but we hardly ever blow out teams we should

This is another opportunity to show that we aren't the same team as last year....
We cannot drop division games

To me, whether this game becomes a good solid win or heart breaking loss depends on our Running game

If we can't run the ball and be successful on 1st downs....then Ben in is 1st game back, is going to have a hell of a time with Clev's annoying ass Corner Blitzes

and the other thing is keeping Cribbs in check either in STs or the WildCat

steelerdave1969
10-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Steelers 27
Browns 10

Thats my projection at this point. With Ben coming back and opening up the passing game a little, Mendenhall should be around 100 yards and I also look for Heath Miller to get more involved in the offense this week. The Browns have been playing pretty decent and lead all but last weeks' game in the 4th quarters. I think the Browns are not as bad as some are thinking other than at QB and they are very weak there unless Seneca Wallace is able to play and he gives them the best chance they have during any games in my opinion. Oh yeah, by the way the Browns just traded Harrison away so Hillis must be better off than they are letting on.

Fire Arians
10-13-2010, 05:39 PM
56-0