PDA

View Full Version : Detroit signs......

DIESELMAN
03-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Detroit Lions have signed free agent WR Corey Bradford (Texans) to a four-year, $7.4 million contract that includes a $2 million signing bonus. Now all they need is a QB to throw to all those guys maybe Martz can help with that...lol

Ambridge
03-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Bringing in Bradford could spell the end for Charles Rogers as a Lion.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Do they need any more wide recievers?

Shit,why don't they find a QB that might actually be able to get the recievers they already have the ball.

Ohio Steeler
03-13-2006, 08:22 PM

Shit,why don't they find a QB that might actually be able to get the recievers they already have the ball.

because they are the Detroit Lions and they dont want to win.

Zez
03-13-2006, 10:31 PM
This is a team that should be looking at Drew Brees, not more damn receivers. And you know, people keep on saying that these idiotic decisions are that of Matt Millen. Sure, we know Millen is an imbecile, but who keeps signing Millen's checks, AND the checks of all the players they sign??????? There lies the true imbecile.

Petesburgh66
03-13-2006, 11:05 PM
Detroit needs more WRs like Canada needs snow. WTF. The have other weaknesses on that team and it everything else but WRs.

Ambridge
03-14-2006, 07:34 AM

They Lions did sign former Tampa Bay QB Sean King.:pity:

Ohio Steeler
03-14-2006, 08:48 AM
They Lions did sign former Tampa Bay QB Sean King.:pity:

that does it I am calling my bookie now that king is there QB they are sure to go all the way :dang: :sofunny:

Suitanim
03-14-2006, 09:47 AM
This is a joke, right? Early April Fools Day thing? There's just no way the Lions signed ANOTHER WR...

If they did, I'm sending my resume to the Ford Family for the GM position...

tony hipchest
03-14-2006, 10:01 AM
This is a joke, right? Early April Fools Day thing? There's just no way the Lions signed ANOTHER WR...

If they did, I'm sending my resume to the Ford Family for the GM position...
they were really wanting i. bruce to teach them young stiffs they got, some work ethic and how to practice. im not sure if bradford is that veteran leader type of guy but he is an experienced veteran. he really hasnt done nothing but put up some decent stats years ago with farve as his qb. will these youngsters listen to somebody they think they are much greater than?

TexaSteeler
03-14-2006, 10:38 AM
I also cheered for the Lions when I moved back to Detroit. Then Barry retired.

I'm glad I'm through with that stage of my life.

Suitanim
03-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Here's my resume:

Played High School football
Watch lot's of football
Play videogames of football
Will not draft WR's every year with my first round draft pick

Do you think they'll hire me? I think it's all contingent on #4

Ohio Steeler
03-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Here's my resume:

Played High School football
Watch lot's of football
Play videogames of football
Will not draft WR's every year with my first round draft pick

Do you think they'll hire me? I think it's all contingent on #4

its the Lions they would take a person off the streets and put him in to play if they had to