PDA

View Full Version : Drew Brees signs:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Hes now a Saint.........Wonder if he really wanted to go with Miami........I would think that would be a better team to play for right now...........but Im sure hes getting his money either way.........

Suitanim
03-14-2006, 05:20 PM
He'll be counting his money for a long time...only problem is, with the Saints truly offensive offensive line, he damned well may be doing it from a hospital bed.

Ambridge
03-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Supposedly Brees was really leaning towards Miami and was waiting to see if the Dolphins were going to up their offer while the Saints deal had been on the table.

boLT fan
03-14-2006, 06:03 PM
I can tell you right now, he'll be missed in SD. I still think Aj Smith is a complete jackass moron, this just helped cement my opinion. If SD flops with Rivers i'd love nothing more than to see Brees completely turn around the 'Aints and bitch slap Aj in the face.

Ambridge
03-14-2006, 06:11 PM
I can tell you right now, he'll be missed in SD. I still think Aj Smith is a complete jackass moron, this just helped cement my opinion. If SD flops with Rivers i'd love nothing more than to see Brees completely turn around the 'Aints and bitch slap Aj in the face.

With Brees signing in New Orleans and the possibility of Rivers flopping as the starter in San Diego.......today could be possibly marked as a Black Day in Chargers history when a bad decision sets a franchise in a downward spiral for several seasons.

Smith and Schottenheimers heads will be on sticks.

Stlrs4Life
03-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Nio doubt he went for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$. What a loser, but congrats to the Saints. Why is everybopdy giving up on Rivers?

boLT fan
03-14-2006, 06:32 PM
With Brees signing in New Orleans and the possibility of Rivers flopping as the starter in San Diego.......today could be possibly marked as a Black Day in Chargers history when a bad decision sets a franchise in a downward spiral for several seasons.

Smith and Schottenheimers heads will be on sticks.

Exactly. If Rivers doesn't develope at least close to as fast as Big Ben, the Chargers window of opporunity will shut probably for a long time. Personally, I think only Smith's head should be on a stick, not Schottenheimer.

But on the flip side, if he develope the same or quicker... Chargers = 06 or 07 SB Champs. :busted:

Suitanim
03-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Nio doubt he went for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$. What a loser, but congrats to the Saints. Why is everybopdy giving up on Rivers?

Don't you remember when we had the battle royale at SN over Rivers v Roethlisberger? Basically, the only guy who seriously supported Rivers was coach.