PDA

View Full Version : Excellent short note about Ben's return

NYC_Steeler
10-15-2010, 06:47 AM
This is what I've been saying for the longest: Ben's return is a nightmare for the rest of the league:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/big-ben-roethlisberger-will-dominate-in-pittsburgh-steelers-return-jason-whitlock-truths-101410

stb_steeler
10-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Something told me the team wasnt jellin last season. It didnt seem right!
Hopefully thats takin care of, as it seems to be in that article.

StainlessStill
10-15-2010, 11:34 AM
I think we've all been saying it. This spells FINAL DOOM for the rest of the league.

Like I said, Mike Tomlin might of been a little too early on "UNLEASHING HELL.":tt04:

lionslicer
10-15-2010, 12:05 PM
I really hope he learned something from this because when Hines Ward isn't fond of you for your attitude, you know you must be a real shitty person. Teams don't play well with someone like that in the locker room, they brings down the overall moral, but if he can show he can be a leader in the locker room and on the field, I believe the Steelers go deep in the playoffs

Steelers>NFL
10-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Steelers will never finish 15-1... NFW!
They always play ot level of their competition.
I see them losing 3 games out 12 with BB at helm.
Finish 12-4.

lionslicer
10-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Steelers will never finish 15-1... NFW!
They always play ot level of their competition.
Finish 12-4.

2004 the Steelers weren't even supposed to win the division and they went 15-1... have some FAITH!!! They have a monster defense, Ben's back, there's a running game again... it could happen.. atleast 14-2

As long as Arians doesn't screw it up... He thinks he's so cool because he coached manning..

SteelMember
10-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Finish 12-4.

I'll take it!

Where do I sign?

fer522
10-15-2010, 01:33 PM
i just want to see them make the playoffs (dont really care about the wins and losses)
once in i think we can kick anybodys butt

pancake
10-15-2010, 04:06 PM
I hope this team stays healthy because I think they have big things ahead of them... :tt03:

Fire Arians
10-15-2010, 04:13 PM
I hope this team stays healthy because I think they have big things ahead of them... :tt03:

agreed this may be the most talented squad i've seen since, I don't know, maybe ever. If they stay healthy i really like their chances. It's too bad santonio was an idiot in the offseason, if we still had him, and with mendenhall coming into his own, it's almost scary to think how good we'd be.

Glad to hear emmanuel sanders is getting his shot. hopefully he can do what wallace did last year, and wallace can establish himself as a solid #1 wr

wootawnee
10-15-2010, 05:53 PM
There you all go......Just like last year..........How about just beating up The Brownies this weekend?............Isn't that the task at hand..........

That is what happened last year.......You thought you were gonna beat every team, and each week (during that awful 5 game stretch)the team you were playing shook your tree, and by the time they were done, the game was over........

Merchant
10-15-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm all for optimism but how about we at least wait until after Sunday's game before we start proclaiming the Steelers as super bowl favorites?