PDA

View Full Version : Ines Sainz Returning to Work, Set to Interview Steelers

Fire Haley
10-15-2010, 02:02 PM
Ines Sainz, the female sports reporter who had been reportedly harassed by players of the New York Jets while in their locker room in September, will be returning to cover NFL action this week. This time, she is standing behind her promise to stay out of locker rooms.

Sainz, who works for TV Azteca in Mexico, reported on Thursday that she is finally ready to get back to NFL work following a month break as she recovered from the alleged harassment she suffered by the Jets that led to an NFL investigation.

"I'm not going into the locker rooms anymore," Sainz said. "It's not a good place right now for me. I don't want to be in there."

She reported that her first assignment will be to interview some members of the Steelers regarding the return of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

Roethlisberger, who was suspended for the first four games of the NFL season because the league deemed he violated the NFL's personal conduct policy, returns to game action this Sunday.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/10/15/ines-sainz-returning-to-cover-the-nfl-for-steelers-browns-game/?synd=1

---------------

No dirty Sanchez for you baby, Ben leads a pure life now

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/theworldofisaac/Chicks/tnInezSainz.jpg

Steelerfreak58
10-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Her ass is out of control.:tt04:

Fire Arians
10-15-2010, 02:35 PM
uh oh, don't fall for the trap Ben!

goodell is trying to get ben suspended for the year by sending her to interview him, lol

NYC_Steeler
10-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Ay Dios mio! (OMG!) You gotta love the Latin ladies (I know I sure do)....

pancake
10-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Just when I thought everything was coming together... Ben's krytonite walks in the lockerroom... :doh:

pancake
10-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Her ass is out of control.:tt04:

I would pay money to see her put on those jeans. I bet it takes her 5 minutes... :chuckle:

Fire Haley
10-15-2010, 04:24 PM
"I bet I could get them off in .2 sec."

Don't do it Ben

Hirsch
10-15-2010, 04:44 PM
WOOOOOW

btaylor
10-15-2010, 04:44 PM
wow......thats all i got.....wow......a fantastic ass!

Fire Haley
10-15-2010, 04:59 PM
where's my karma, bitches?

You don't find stuff like this from Ed ****ing Bouchette - - he sucks.

Fire Haley
10-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Ay Dios mio! You gotta love the Latin ladies (I know I sure do)....

OMG

Real women dress for their men

"I like to look good"

hootchi mama

wootawnee
10-15-2010, 05:42 PM
What sexual her-ass-meant......To the Jets?......Or to any normal dude for that matter....

What cracks me up is she took a month off to recover.........Ha......Try diggin a ditch.....Like you had to recover.......

Fire Haley
10-15-2010, 05:44 PM
she is finally ready to get back to NFL work following a month break as she recovered from the alleged harassment she suffered

poor thing, doesn't she have a husband?

SacknificentStew56
10-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Ben's lines to practice if she ask to interview him are "NO COMMENT"!!

fer522
10-15-2010, 06:16 PM
i will buy anybody that takes pictures of that ass while interviewing steelers players a steak burrito and 4 tacos:rofl:
:tt03:

Fire Haley
10-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Sex makes you hongry?

Fire Haley
10-15-2010, 06:51 PM

goodell is trying to get ben suspended for the year by sending her to interview him, lol

no peeking either

http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/clockwork_orange.jpg

Riddle_Of_Steel
10-15-2010, 06:55 PM
For some reason, when I do a Google search for "Inez Sainz", the only pictures I can find are of her backside...... Does she even have a face?

She must be a great news reporter if her only claim to fame is her....moneymaker. To put on those pants, she probably has to have somebody hold them while she gets a running start to jump into them like the "Bungee Wedgie" on Jackass.

fer522
10-15-2010, 07:04 PM
To put on those pants, she probably has to have somebody hold them while she gets a running start to jump into them like the "Bungee Wedgie" on Jackass
yeah that's exactly what i have to do every single morning poor me i know:wave:

theplatypus
10-15-2010, 07:33 PM
That's just dirty pool

SoCalFan
10-15-2010, 10:17 PM
She was in N.Y. for interviews with Sanchez.The Steelers have who of Mexican name?Maybe she should go to New England,dont they have a reciever named Rodriguez or something similar. Part of the beauty of living here in Los Angeles,girls like her are everywhere! I should know,I go home to one every day,and YES her a$$ is real nice too,maybe not Inez nice,but dont tell her I said that!!!

SteelKnight
10-16-2010, 03:39 AM

ROFLOL :sofunny: :sofunny:

What she needs to do is dress appropriately. Steelers don't need any drama.

SteelKnight
10-16-2010, 03:42 AM
she is finally ready to get back to NFL work following a month break as she recovered from the alleged harassment she suffered

poor thing, doesn't she have a husband?

She does have a husband and like 3 kids. See...I think there was a cultural mix up. The guys didn't know she was married because in Mexico many wear their ring on the right hand so the guys saw her empty left ring finger and thought they would mess around. I'm sure they would have been more respectful had they seen a ring on the left hand.

fer522
10-16-2010, 10:16 AM
She was in N.Y. for interviews with Sanchez.The Steelers have who of Mexican name?Maybe she should go to New England,dont they have a reciever named Rodriguez or something similar. Part of the beauty of living here in Los Angeles,girls like her are everywhere! I should know,I go home to one every day,and YES her a$$ is real nice too,maybe not Inez nice,but dont tell her I said that!!!

you are an idiot if you think shes here only to interviews latino players,
the nfl is big in Mexico(and other parts of the world as well) i know that I AM MEXICAN you fool
and WTF is Mexican name?:banging:

go steelers

SteelKnight
10-16-2010, 04:14 PM
the nfl is big in Mexico(and other parts of the world as well) i know that I AM MEXICAN you fool

go steelers

I meant to comment that his comment was inappropriate but I got distracted and forgot.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs076.ash2/37128_1465435308252_1004590615_31098512_8017068_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs301.ash2/58095_1461918660338_1004590615_31090641_6551898_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs656.snc4/61643_1448194277237_1004590615_31064070_6389334_n. jpg

Fire Arians
10-16-2010, 10:05 PM

the steelers are a very popular team in mexico, pretty much worldwide for that matter.

jjpro11
10-16-2010, 10:16 PM
i'd love to see the Steelers play an away game in Mexico.. i think it would really shock a lot of football fans when they see the insane amount of Steelers fan support we'd get over there. it would be like a home game.

SoCalFan
10-17-2010, 02:30 AM

go steelers

Gracias,via con dios!!!:tt03:

SteelKnight
10-17-2010, 05:17 AM
i'd love to see the Steelers play an away game in Mexico.. i think it would really shock a lot of football fans when they see the insane amount of Steelers fan support we'd get over there. it would be like a home game.

I think the Steelers should take an off season trip to Mexico (if it is safe...that border Cartel thing going on with beheading, kidnapping, etc. has me nervous).

I think it would be great. have fun, sign some autograghs. They can take the 10 most popular.

They can even spend a day where Ben throws to some kids. I would have fainted as a kid. I remember in 6th grade I wrote the Steelers and they sent me a free packet. I was so excited. I couldn't understand why they would be willing to give me all that stuff for free. It had a large pin, small pin, bumper sticker, and team Roster picture with all the names. It was a good investment. it probably cost them $2. They knew they would get the money back. I have bought so much Steelers stuff over the years so they are smart to toss in that free $2 investment.

Forget a visit...a letter from Ben would have put me in a state of shock (or at that time Mark Malone...lol). Ben should spend a day writing 100 kids. He would touch them forever.

fer522
10-17-2010, 10:15 PM
I think the Steelers should take an off season trip to Mexico (if it is safe...that border Cartel thing going on with beheading, kidnapping, etc. has me nervous).

you ain't kidding brother:rofl:
although most of that s**t is happening close to the border,
but i think even the cartel people would take a day off just to see the STEELERS play. that's how big the STEELERS are in Mexico.:tt03:

how cool would it be to see the steelers play in el estadio azteca with way over 100,000 fans going crazy with those terrible towels:tt04: :tt02:

tony hipchest
10-17-2010, 10:22 PM
for all you youngsters who dont remember, the steelers have already played a preseason game in mexico.

infact they were one of the 1st few teams to do so.

a million bengal bucks to the 1st poster who can name their opponent in said match-up...

MattsMe
10-17-2010, 10:35 PM
for all you youngsters who dont remember, the steelers have already played a preseason game in mexico.

infact they were one of the 1st few teams to do so.

a million bengal bucks to the 1st poster who can name their opponent in said match-up...

Colts. And the Chargers in Tokyo.

You can donate the million bucks to the brett favre foundation for underphotographed penises.

SteelersinCA
10-18-2010, 05:52 PM
I did happen to see plenty of Steeler fans in Cabo at the end of October when I was there.

Curtain_of_Steel
10-18-2010, 06:50 PM
""""I would pay money to see her put on those jeans. I bet it takes her 5 minutes... "

Favre said he would pay her to take them off.

BB better behave himself and not even make a comment to his buds, lol. You know we all would and have. Of course that piece is entirely difficult to not say anything about. Hell even that tom brady is gay guy has to say WOW, lol

fer522
10-18-2010, 07:17 PM
BB better behave himself and not even make a comment to his buds, lol. You know we all would and have. Of course that piece is entirely difficult to not say anything about. Hell even that tom brady is gay guy has to say WOW, lol

:rofl:

steelerdave1969
10-18-2010, 08:38 PM
where's my karma, bitches?

You don't find stuff like this from Ed ****ing Bouchette - - he sucks.

Dude Ed knows his football and thats just stupid. This thing they call a lady looks good thats for sure, atleast from behind, but she is just trouble in my opinion. She is just trying to screw someone over like Favre, and I for one hope that nothing comes from it.