PDA

View Full Version : Is Steelers football affecting you too much?

SteelKnight
10-16-2010, 04:01 PM
I may be too into football this season. I can honestly say my past 2 weeks would have been happier if the Steelers had beaten Baltimore. It's just one loss. I need to do better next loss. lol

Has Steelers football had an affect on your mood?

lionslicer
10-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Football effects me a lot, and its not just the Steelers. 2 weeks ago, on Saturday, I play organized football, and we lost because of a last minute interception. Then the next day the Steelers, my hometown team loses to the Ravens, and my team actually had a bye the same week as the Steelers, and the past 2 weeks have been very depressing and frustrating for me.

Steeldude
10-16-2010, 05:51 PM
the loss vs the ravens was a bad one. i wish the steelers would have lost one of the other 3 games instead.

Riddle_Of_Steel
10-16-2010, 06:24 PM
the loss vs the ravens was a bad one. i wish the steelers would have lost one of the other 3 games instead.

For reals. I wouldn't trade up the epic pounding we dropped on Tennessee though-- that was GREAT and totally worth it.

Steeldude
10-16-2010, 10:07 PM
For reals. I wouldn't trade up the epic pounding we dropped on Tennessee though-- that was GREAT and totally worth it.

you wouldn't trade a division loss for a conference loss?

SteelKnight
10-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Football effects me a lot, and its not just the Steelers. 2 weeks ago, on Saturday, I play organized football, and we lost because of a last minute interception. Then the next day the Steelers, my hometown team loses to the Ravens, and my team actually had a bye the same week as the Steelers, and the past 2 weeks have been very depressing and frustrating for me.

Yeah. Glad to see it wasn't just me but 2 weeks is too long. lol

Last year I was surviving because I sort of turned my emotions off.

That Sunday and maybe one additional day should be enough. It's just a game. Hopefully in the future I won't hold it beyond Monday. lol

I think it was the way we lost. If they had just slammed us 28-3, I think I would have actually recovered quicker. Those close ones hurt. lol Maybe also because it was the Ravens. lol

No question if we had won and were 4-0 I would have been more chipper.

StainlessStill
10-18-2010, 08:16 AM
If someone doesn't have passion in life, then what's the point in living? I've had many friends pass away over the years, young too so I've learned that passion is the key to life, and Steelers football is my passion. You're damn right it effects me, but that's normal. Wouldn't have it any other way.