PDA

View Full Version : Anyboby going to Cinncy?

grinch111
10-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Looking to meet up with some fellow members of the steeler nation.
:drink: saftey in numbers

floodcitygirl
10-17-2010, 01:51 AM
Looking to meet up with some fellow members of the steeler nation.
:drink: saftey in numbersI'm gonna be there but tailgating with Bungal fans. (Hey, I live in enemy territory so it's no big thing!) I don't know of any Steeler tailgates yet but I can tell you an awesome Steeler bar that you could hang at before and after. Two floors, all Steelers...all the time! :tt02:

grinch111
10-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Ok, let me know. There are 4 of us going, 3 die hard steeler fans and one lone bunghole fan. Coming from Pa. :sign04:

kywildcat243
10-24-2010, 06:25 AM
Hey, in Cincy here. Going to game w/ dad, tailgating w/ my hot (but married) girl friend. Looking to meet up outside of stadium w/ other Steeler fans to tailgate Ideally on the Ky side of the river ;-)

floodcitygirl
10-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Ok, let me know. There are 4 of us going, 3 die hard steeler fans and one lone bunghole fan. Coming from Pa. :sign04:If you decide to go the bar is in Clifton (a couple of exits before the stadium). The name is Martinos. It is on short Vine Street. Go to the web site for directions. It will be full of Steeler fans (around 200). Your bungles friend won't have anything more than good natured smack if he's with you.....unless he gets mouthy.....let him know that it wouldn't be a good choice. :thumbsup:

kywildcat243
10-24-2010, 03:46 PM
If you decide to go the bar is in Clifton (a couple of exits before the stadium). The name is Martinos. It is on short Vine Street. Go to the web site for directions. It will be full of Steeler fans (around 200). Your bungles friend won't have anything more than good natured smack if he's with you.....unless he gets mouthy.....let him know that it wouldn't be a good choice. :thumbsup:

Martinos is a great place to watch the game, but too far from the stadium to tailgate. Plus, with it being a night game - you need to be very careful in that neighborhood after dark if you kwim. Plus, if you stay along the main streets of Cincy, Newport or Covington (the 2 Ky towns directly across from the stadium) you can take the southbank shuttle for $1.50 & not get stuck in all the traffic jams after the game.

grinch111
10-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Maybe we can get together, we will be arriving in cinncy Sunday night very late

kywildcat243
10-28-2010, 10:26 AM
Maybe we can get together, we will be arriving in cinncy Sunday night very late

Where are you staying?

Martinos is a good place to hang during the day if you want to get started really early.
Arnies on the levee is a large sports bar in Newport Ky. (just a walk across the bridge from Cincy).
How long are you in town? What kind of bars do you guys like to go to (sports bars, clubs, little neighborhood pubs, etc)?
I'll try and give ya'll some good spots to hit if you like and we can all meet up before the game for sure. What's your seat location? We're in 310 or 308 if I'm not mistaken. I'll be head to toe Steelers, my very brave father will be decked out in his Bengals gear. ~ Apparently you can't teach an old dog new tricks, lol. My friend works in Cincy though and will be meeting up with me for the pregame party.

The4guysCDN
10-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Yep. 4 Travelling from Canada and would love to join up with a Pre-Game and Steeler tailgate party.:thumbsup:

The4guysCDN

grinch111
10-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Staying at the Raddison, will be there sun night till tues afternoon.

LuvMySteelBoyz
11-02-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm going! Thinking about parking on the KY side and catching shuttle, but I emailed them and they said that they quit running 20 min after the game ends...what if I miss the bus?!? And I don't want to be stranded in Cincy in my Steelers gear after we pulverize them!!! Section 131!

grinch111
11-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Attention STEELERS SECONDARY, if you knock out T.O. or MuchoStinko i will personally start a fundraiser to pay the fine :tt03:

kywildcat243
11-04-2010, 06:26 AM
Looks like the best bet is Longworth Hall. It's within walking distance to the stadium. Depending on the weather you may want to cab it over there though - but it's not too far to walk either.

Leaving the game just walk across the bridge & it will lead you to the Marriott.

I read on Craigslist that there's a bus trip from Pitt going to be @ Longworth, so we'll have plenty of others to party with. Heck, last week there were more Miami fans at the game than Bengals - LOL. Safety in numbers is always a good thing.

kywildcat243
11-04-2010, 06:29 AM
Attention STEELERS SECONDARY, if you knock out T.O. or MuchoStinko i will personally start a fundraiser to pay the fine :tt03:

:rofl:

LuvMySteelBoyz
11-08-2010, 08:31 AM
I am so excited! I think I'm gonna POP!! : )

floodcitygirl
11-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Everybody from the news broadcasters to the fans that I've heard are saying they don't care if the Bungals win another game this year as long as they beat the Steelers tonight! Come on Steelers! We Dey Baby! :tt03:

grinch111
11-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Awesome time last night, cannot wait till kickoff:tt03:

LuvMySteelBoyz
11-10-2010, 02:04 PM
I had a very bad experience my first game! : ( The jerks sitting in front of me took my terrible towel out of my hand TWICE, and threw my blanket into the next section when I went to the bathroom! Also, when we first got there, they had one of the event staffing guys check out tix, like we were in the wrong seats! I don't think I'll ever go back to Cincy!