PDA

View Full Version : Maddox

Lyn
03-14-2006, 09:31 PM
I have heard all kinds of fairy tales. Is Maddox seriously considering pursuing his NFL career? Or is this all speculation? I have heard he is going to the Bengals and I have heard he is going to the Phins. Does anyone KNOW anything ? It is speculation time.

83-Steelers-43
03-14-2006, 09:34 PM
I have not heard anything in the local media here in Pittsburgh. Personally, I think the guy should retire and call it quits after watching his play this past season. The guy is done in my opinion.

Koopa
03-14-2006, 09:35 PM
he should call vince mcmahon to see if he can start up another football league so he can be the mvp of something. i hope he goes to a team i hate so he can ruin them for just being on the roster

MattsMe
03-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I watched an interview with him taped a few days before the Steelers released him. He said that he would like to continue playing, hopefully with the Steelers. But if they cut him, he'd go looking at other teams.

Ohio Steeler
03-14-2006, 09:48 PM
He will end up somewhere if not look for him in the AFL next year

Zez
03-14-2006, 10:14 PM
I have heard he is going to the Bengals and I have heard he is going to the Phins

I can see either of these happening. The Bengals need a backup, now that they lost Kitna. Also, The Phins have released Rosenfels and are likely to release Frerotte (sp?). Plus Mularkey is their O Coordinator, and he likes Maddox. That would leave both teams without backups, so Maddox would fit in both places.

Other possibilities could include Arizona (if they don't resign McCown, although they do have John Navarre).

FanecaFan66
03-14-2006, 11:35 PM
My old highschool is looking for a team manager..

in case Tommy is interested