PDA

View Full Version : Sanders did in his 1st game what sweed couldn't do all last season

Fire Arians
10-17-2010, 04:23 PM
he caught 2 passes, good job kid!

PhantomJB93
10-17-2010, 04:31 PM
I wanna see more of this kid, he's looked phenomenal every time he's given a chance. The only area he hasn't really impressed me is returns, which is ironically the main reason he was activated today.

Steel_Bus_24
10-17-2010, 04:38 PM
looked pretty good....with Brown and sanders hopefully we won't see much dropoff when Ward retires

Needs to quit the trash talking after the play though

meanfish
10-17-2010, 04:55 PM
I thought he looked good too. :tt04:

Fire Arians
10-17-2010, 06:40 PM
i like brown too, they need to deactivate battle if they're just gonna have him sit on the bench the whole time. brown has proven to be useful in the KR game, and sanders is showing promise as a WR. deactivate battle and get both brown and sanders some game time.

besides all the speed we could have at WR could just be downright nasty. we already have wallace but put in sanders and brown in a 4-5 wide package and there's a lot of potential for game breaking

BengalDestroyer
10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
besides all the speed we could have at WR could just be downright nasty. we already have wallace but put in sanders and brown in a 4-5 wide package and there's a lot of potential for game breaking

Yeah, true that. We should both activated, but Tomlin knows best and we'll just have to wait and see

jjpro11
10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
i thought Sanders was Hines Ward after both receptions. he has that extra fight in him like Ward.

mesaSteeler
10-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Why the obsession with Sweed?

Fire Arians
10-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Why the obsession with Sweed?

cause he peed the bed as a toddler, and still does.

zulater
10-17-2010, 08:27 PM
I wanna see more of this kid, he's looked phenomenal every time he's given a chance. The only area he hasn't really impressed me is returns, which is ironically the main reason he was activated today.

No actually I think they like Brown better as a return man, but with Ben returning the decision was made to go with Sanders because he's more polished in the passing game and they wanted to give Ben a viable 4th wide receiver.

He looked good, i think he'll move up the chart to 3rd wr before the season'' over.

SH-Rock
10-17-2010, 08:32 PM
I just hope Ward has 2-3 years left in him so he can pass on enough information down to Wallace, Sanders, Brown. Man, even thinking about his retirement is saddening

StainlessStill
10-17-2010, 11:31 PM
What Ben does SO well is spread the football around to anyone and anybody. Hell, Ben made LEE MAYS look like a star in some games. Ben's fantastic and special as it is. Someone like Sanders is a guy Ben likes. Big and fast. He'll have a future with catching some T.D's.