PDA

View Full Version : End of cowboys vikings game?

lionslicer
10-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Did anyone see that? I thought they had a legitimate chance to win the game there until Romo decided to throw it fowards lol. That was a pretty exciting play though.

SteelCityMom
10-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Yes, that was a good game. I'm enjoying the sweet, sweet tears over on the Cowboys board right now. A lot of those guys are pretty cool (for Cowgirls fans), but I still enjoy their pain lol.

The Chargers board is in full meltdown mode today too. It's been a good weekend. 4 teams I hate lost today, and the Pens won back to back games on Friday and Saturday. Can't ask for much more than that!

MasterOfPuppets
10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Yes, that was a good game. I'm enjoying the sweet, sweet tears over on the Cowboys board right now. A lot of those guys are pretty cool (for Cowgirls fans), but I still enjoy their pain lol.

The Chargers board is in full meltdown mode today too. It's been a good weekend. 4 teams I hate lost today, and the Pens won back to back games on Friday and Saturday. Can't ask for much more than that!
indeed it has. and just as sure as the sun will rise ... the "referee" conspiracy theory rears its head on a browns board ....:toofunny:
They must have money on the Squeelers winning this game......facemask tackle....no penalty....2 helmet to helmet hits by that worthless piece of shit Harrison....designed to injure.....no penalties? Typical, from these chicken shit refs.....

81dS21QTgkQ

j3Apij_vGGE

MattsMe
10-17-2010, 07:07 PM
indeed it has. and just as sure as the sun will rise ... the "referee" conspiracy theory rears its head on a browns board ....:toofunny:

That's funny. There was a helmet to helmet hit AND facemask on the SAME play against Mendenhall. No call by the refs, no whining by the Steelers.

Damn the browns are pathetic.

lionslicer
10-17-2010, 07:08 PM

I was actually surprised the refs didn't call the helmet to helmet on Harrisons 2nd hit on that reciever. He was defenseless... But James didn't lead with his head, they just happened to bump mid collision. And Browns had a couple tackles that I thought were very illegal, but of course they wont mention that :noidea: