PDA

View Full Version : Tender Fish Fans

SacknificentStew56
10-19-2010, 10:02 AM
I just visited www.finheaven.com to see what the Dolphin fans were chatting about our Fish Fry that we're hosting in South Beach and it's alot of mixed emotions going on about how we are a dirty team. :blah::blah: For anyone who felt the need to go on there to talk smack and all I just thought i'd mention the site. Has a nice ladies section as well.

tony hipchest
10-19-2010, 10:17 AM
"here fishy fishy fishy..."

FinNasty
10-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Check out www.thephins.com for some great discussion. A little more of a mature crowd in terms of breaking down football scheme and matchup wise...

scsteeler
10-19-2010, 03:14 PM
I just visited www.finheaven.com to see what the Dolphin fans were chatting about our Fish Fry that we're hosting in South Beach and it's alot of mixed emotions going on about how we are a dirty team. :blah::blah: For anyone who felt the need to go on there to talk smack and all I just thought i'd mention the site. Has a nice ladies section as well.

Why is it when we hit hard we are dirty and everyone else is just a hard hitting player.

chacha
10-19-2010, 03:15 PM
I never go on other team sites, who cares what they think? They're biased about their team and I'm biased about mine, end of story

caplovestroyp43
10-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I never go on other team sites, who cares what they think? They're biased about their team and I'm biased about mine, end of story

True enough. GO STEELERS! SQUISH THE FISH!!:tt:

rbryan
10-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Dolphin fans????? Who cares....worst fanbase in sports hands down. Lived there 25 years so I know of what I speak. They won't fill half the stadium. It's going to look more like a Stiller home game than the Dolphins.

fugawzi
10-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Dolphin fans????? Who cares....worst fanbase in sports hands down. Lived there 25 years so I know of what I speak. They won't fill half the stadium. It's going to look more like a Stiller home game than the Dolphins.

First off, I post on Finheaven under the same name. Lots of good fans on there but also lots of morons just like any other internet forum. I like ThePhinsider.com better but anyway...

I don't think the Steelers are dirty. If you want my opinion on that look at my post here:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=857051&posted=1#post857051

We have lots of loyal fans, die-hards for decades. We have our history too.

The thing is, Miami/South Beach/ South Florida offers a lot more to do on a Sunday afternoon than Pittsburgh does. So watching the game, or going to the game doesn't always take top priority to everyone (To me it would) I've lived in both areas.

You're right though, there will be a ton of Steelers fans there, we all know how well your fanbase travels and shows up. I think we'll still have a majority of Dolphins fans but it will look close.

I'm pretty excited about this weekend's game. Will be watching with 3 other Steelers fans, can't wait to talk some S*** regardless of the outcome. Steelers are a very good team, great defense, Ben's back. I still think we can win the game but of course I wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

Gotta stop that pass rush, protect Henne, and give him time. Not worried about Harrison vs. Jake Long, more worried about Woodley. If we can do that we should have a good chance. Glad it's in MIA and not PIT.

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2010, 08:10 PM
"here fishy fishy fishy..."
http://www.heathersanimations.com/Fish2/1.gif

steelerchad
10-19-2010, 09:36 PM
First off, I post on Finheaven under the same name. Lots of good fans on there but also lots of morons just like any other internet forum. I like ThePhinsider.com better but anyway...

I don't think the Steelers are dirty. If you want my opinion on that look at my post here:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=857051&posted=1#post857051

We have lots of loyal fans, die-hards for decades. We have our history too.

The thing is, Miami/South Beach/ South Florida offers a lot more to do on a Sunday afternoon than Pittsburgh does. So watching the game, or going to the game doesn't always take top priority to everyone (To me it would) I've lived in both areas.

You're right though, there will be a ton of Steelers fans there, we all know how well your fanbase travels and shows up. I think we'll still have a majority of Dolphins fans but it will look close.

I'm pretty excited about this weekend's game. Will be watching with 3 other Steelers fans, can't wait to talk some S*** regardless of the outcome. Steelers are a very good team, great defense, Ben's back. I still think we can win the game but of course I wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

Gotta stop that pass rush, protect Henne, and give him time. Not worried about Harrison vs. Jake Long, more worried about Woodley. If we can do that we should have a good chance. Glad it's in MIA and not PIT.

I'll be one of the many. Flying down Saturday. Good to hear you think it will be close in numbers. I was thinking only 10-15k Steeler fans.

stb_steeler
10-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Maybe the fins can get Cribbs to do their wildcat......:rofl:

Steeler4life1972
10-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Im new here...been a diehard fan since i was 5 (im 38 now)...been coming here for a while now reading everyone's post. Had to sign up....especially after the suspension crapjust hit. Please oh please commish...dont take away our mojo which is physical and intimadating play....that is the steeler way and always has been our identity!!

Steeler4life1972
10-19-2010, 10:11 PM
As for the dolphins....not a team to take lightly. I think defense is their strong point...I do think we will be able to confuse henne. Cameron Wake will need to be blocked consistently if ben is to succeed.

Steeler4life1972
10-19-2010, 10:15 PM
As for my prediction...we should come away with the win...23-13:tt02:

wootawnee
10-20-2010, 02:46 AM
I hope Harrison knocks someone else out and gets fined or suspended..........That will make me very happy he still is him.......

finesward
10-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Check out the boards now, they are wahhhh wahhhhhhing...like 50 threads about the fumble....like THAT was what cost them the game, and not the 5 fg's and only 1 td