PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Upcoming Games

steelerdave1969
10-20-2010, 01:30 PM
The upcoming next few games is really gonna tell us alot about our Steelers football team. 3 straight road games vs the Dolphins Saints and Bengals will go a long way telling us just how good we are I believe. Then Home vs the Patriots. This is a 4 game stretch that is about as tough as it gets in the NFL in my opinion. But the game I might be most looking forward to is the game vs the N.Y. Jets on December 19th. This will be the game that I want our Steelers to lay an a'whoopin on a team the most. The Jets are like what I believe it was Greg Lloyd said about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the year before they finally had a super bowl given to them over a paid off Raiders team. The Jets are Paper Champions Only unless you can remember 1969, by the way thats the Last Time they had a chance at a tittle game.
What is your thoughts on the biggest game during that 4 game stretch of Dolphins Saints Bengals on the road and the Patriots at home?

Atlanta Dan
10-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Moot point - Steelers are being ordered by Goodell to forfeit the rest of the season to send a message that the NFL will not tolerate defensive players being mean to receivers

In all seriousness i can live with 2-2 over the next 4 game stretch

With regard to the december match-up, i still am not sold on the Jets as a road team - i watched a lot of the Denver game and thought the Broncos outplayed the Jets

Curtain_of_Steel
10-20-2010, 02:00 PM
All road games are home games for Steelers. 2-2 the next 4? Minimally 3-1 and I think they can run it.

Perhaps they need to stop playing the dam soft 4th q defence before we blow another game. than again the harder they play the more fines they get, lol

SteelCityMom
10-20-2010, 02:08 PM
All those games are going to be difficult...including the Jets game. Call them paper champs all you want, but they're doing well against good teams this year. They'll be a big test too.

Looking forward to all of them, and yes, they will all be a big test as to how well this team can actually do this year. I'm just that much more thankful that Ben came back this past week instead of against the Bengals. I think that would have been catastrophic for the season as a whole.

steelerdave1969
10-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Nice points SC Mom and everyone for that matter. I think the Jets are a legit team, not downing them at all. I just look forward to that game cuz I know that it is gonna be just like playing the Ravens again. The Dolphins game will see if we can stop the WildKitty and the Saints . . well . . that will be a Huge game for our Defense. Bengals swept all the AFC North last year and already beaten the Ravens once, so that game is not a pushover for sure.

SteelerFaninMaryland
10-21-2010, 03:52 PM
I think 3-1, and we run the table throughout the conference. I KNOW we can beat the Ratbirds in their house, and yes I will be at that game. Wish me luck vs those cretins!

wootawnee
10-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Let's win this week in Miami......

Fire Arians
10-21-2010, 06:00 PM
miami is a good team but very beatable. if we don't make any stupid mistakes we get the W

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2010, 08:45 PM
what is the purpose of the mini font ?