PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Release Orlando Brown

83-Steelers-43
03-16-2006, 03:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2371250

"I hated putting on that purple uniform, and I hated that raven bird. What really ticked me off is when we played Pittsburgh our whole stadium seemed to be filled with Pittsburgh fans." Tackle Orlando Brown :rofl:

Suitanim
03-16-2006, 04:46 PM
He's the dude that sustained the eye injury from the officials flag, if I'm not mistaken...

83-Steelers-43
03-16-2006, 04:53 PM
He's the dude that sustained the eye injury from the officials flag, if I'm not mistaken...

You are correct.

tony hipchest
03-16-2006, 05:50 PM
made a hefty sum in a settlement too.

"zeus" hated the purple outfits huh?

i wonder how much ribbing he got from his team mates calling him "barney"?

Ambridge
03-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Back in December of '04 I went to the game when the Rats came to Pittsburgh.
During the pregame warmups I went down to where the Ravens were and gave them a pretty good heckling for seveal minutes.

When Orlando Brown came by I asked him if he had caught any bean bag penalty flags with his face as of late..........and why he just didn't retire after fleecing the league with his BS lawsuit??
He looked up in my general direction but that was it. I gave Jamal Lewis and "Brain" Billick an earful as well.

Nothing like having a few beers and talking live up close and personal trash to Baltimore players.

Ambridge
03-16-2006, 05:58 PM
"I hated putting on that purple uniform, and I hated that raven bird. What really ticked me off is when we played Pittsburgh our whole stadium seemed to be filled with Pittsburgh fans." Tackle Orlando Brown :rofl:

Is that an actual quote from Brown??

83-Steelers-43
03-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Is that an actual quote from Brown??

It sure is.

Ambridge
03-16-2006, 06:07 PM
It sure is.

:rofl:
That quote should be carved in Granite.

Rep points for you.

Suitanim
03-16-2006, 06:27 PM
I hope nobody here starts a post: "Orlando Brown would look good in the Black & Gold".

I prefer my OL to need more than a ****ing beanbag to seriously injure them!

tony hipchest
03-16-2006, 06:32 PM
I hope nobody here starts a post: "Orlando Brown would look good in the Black & Gold".

"I hated putting on that purple uniform, and I hated that raven bird. What really ticked me off is when we played Pittsburgh our whole stadium seemed to be filled with Pittsburgh fans." Tackle Orlando Brown

he does sound like a steeler though...........(i think he was lobbying for a job here)

i bet you kemoeatu winds up having a better career than him.

Stlrs4Life
03-16-2006, 07:20 PM

I hear ya, but don't think anybody on this board is that stupid.

Suitanim
03-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Why not? I've heard people say that we should look into acquiring:

Kordell Stewart
Terrell Owens
Keyshawn Johnson
Jerry Rice
and many more...

Suitanim
03-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Thanks...I forgot about some of those.