PDA

View Full Version : People of Boston in a fiddle over Brady only being number 21

lionslicer
10-21-2010, 06:42 PM
http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2010/10/brady_only_21_o.html

It wouldn't let me copy and paste the article here, but it has to do with Favre and Ray Lewis being ahead of Brady and the writer pretty much bases it on Brady's performance in superbowls...

Atlanta Dan
10-21-2010, 08:27 PM
http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2010/10/brady_only_21_o.html

It wouldn't let me copy and paste the article here, but it has to do with Favre and Ray Lewis being ahead of Brady and the writer pretty much bases it on Brady's performance in superbowls...

As the column notes, they probably are more upset in Boston about Derek Jeter as the spokesman for the Brady segment - that is like having Brady introduce a segment for one of the Steelers on the list :chuckle:

lionslicer
10-21-2010, 09:10 PM
As the column notes, they probably are more upset in Boston about Derek Jeter as the spokesman for the Brady segment - that is like having Brady introduce a segment for one of the Steelers on the list :chuckle:

I hope they all cry to their mommies.

I saw Lamberts segment as he was number 28. I saw him make an almost identical tackle to what Harrison got fined for on Sunday.

Atlanta Dan
10-21-2010, 09:40 PM
I hope they all cry to their mommies.

I saw Lamberts segment as he was number 28. I saw him make an almost identical tackle to what Harrison got fined for on Sunday.

The Lambert segment was like watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie compared to the hits shown in Night Train Lane segment (#30) that preceded it - if Night Train was playing today Goodell probably would order him executed at halftime

lionslicer
10-21-2010, 09:53 PM
The Lambert segment was like watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie compared to the hits shown in Night Train Lane segment (#30) that preceded it - if Night Train was playing today Goodell probably would order him executed at halftime

Halftime? He wouldn't even make it past the kickoff.

Though I'm pissed about this whole helmet to helmet stuff, I haven't gotten over Woodley fined 20k for sacking Campbell in an intemidating mannor. What does that even mean? I think the fans should do what the people of France did during the revolution..

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

kirklandrules
10-22-2010, 10:28 AM

No, it's more like having Tom "the homo" Brady throwing the coin toss in the Super Bowl between the Steelers and the Cards. What a farce that was.

I'd think the losers in Boston should pipe down. Their team hasn't won a Super Bowl they didn't cheat in yet. Hell, their gay coach admitted to the commish that they cheated in each of the 3 Super Bowl victories and the games leading up to those championships.

lionslicer
10-22-2010, 01:22 PM
No, it's more like having Tom "the homo" Brady throwing the coin toss in the Super Bowl between the Steelers and the Cards. What a farce that was.

I'd think the losers in Boston should pipe down. Their team hasn't won a Super Bowl they didn't cheat in yet. Hell, their gay coach admitted to the commish that they cheated in each of the 3 Super Bowl victories and the games leading up to those championships.

To be fair, if the rules, as Bellichick pointed out, it only said you couldn't use video tapes of other teams during the game. It never said you couldn't tape other teams hand signals or tape their practices. It wasn't until right before the 07 season that the rule changed, which is why he was ratted out so quickly.

lionslicer
10-22-2010, 03:10 PM
http://broncotalk.net/2010/10/18590/broncos-blog/nfls-top-100-ranks-john-elway-22-spots-too-low/

Everyone in Denver is now pissed Elway was only 23 and not number 1.
Does anyone even know who Jerry Rice, Montana, Jim Brown, Deacon Jones, Joe Greene, and Dick Butkus even are in Denver?

They are also mad that NFL linemen have actually made the top 100... People in Denver are worse than people in Boston.

No on in Miami or Dallas are complaning where Marino and Emmitt Smith are.

And on a new england board everyone is still complaining that Favre and Manning won less superbowls and don't deserve to be higher than Brady...
Why does everyone care about superbowls? Marino wasn't even in a superbowl but they think he should be higher than Brady.
Brady is not the greatest NFL player, he's a great, if not the greatest quarterback, but as an overrall football player, he's lame. Atleast Favre played with broken bones. If Favre broke his left, he'd still be out there hobbling around throwing interceptions. :rofl: