PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold Sean Kugler

tony hipchest
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
props to the new o-line coach. i'm all about "give credit where credit is due".

i have seen enough and my report card is in. he is doing a great job.

- ben wasnt sacked a single time in his '10 debut, infact sack totals overall are off the pace of last season. :applaudit:

-flozell came late to a new team, learned a new system, adjusted to a new position and hasnt been exposed. not too shaby for losing our consensus best o-lineman in the preseason. :thumbsup:

- a rookie center has successfully made the transition from the college game to the pros, and has logged more offensive snaps than any other lineman (hasnt missed a snap yet). not too shabby for a kid barely old enough to purchase a beer. :drink:

- adequately rotated linemen as if they were in a turnstyle in the sweltering heat at tennessee. His experience with the revolving door o-line in buffalo paid off. :willy:

-has effectively dealt with injuries to kemo and essex, even starks, and seen our 3rd string, bubble player, back up center, kick a veteran off the roster, and assume a starting position at guard (also kicking a 2nd year 3rd round pick off the roster). :crutches:

-we have yet to have our 1st thread of the season telling the team which offensive lineman needs to be drafted in the 1st round to replace starks, colon, essex, kemo, or a sucky center. :danceshout: (im giving it atleast a game or 2 or atleast until ben gets blasted).

it is true that the supreme talent of pouncey will take the stink off any offensive line that did as bad as last years unit, but it still isnt possible without the more than adequate coaching and coordination.

:tt02: (same for ST coach "wierd" al everest as well)

ricardisimo
10-22-2010, 01:03 PM
I never made the connection before...
http://sportsocracy.org/imgs/Kugler.jpg
http://sportsocracy.org/imgs/stonecoldsteveaustin.jpg
Anyone notice that you never, ever see the two of them in public together, just like Michael and LaToya. :scratchchin:

mulldog24
10-22-2010, 07:23 PM
could be on to something here!!! LOL:toofunny: