PDA

View Full Version : Every Male Steeler Fan Needs This!

Lyn
03-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Presenting the sport coat that will make all your friends green with envy. When buttoned, our teamsportcoat looks like a classic, two-button blazer. But open it up, and it's a colorful, graphic display of your favorite team the steelers. Suffice to say, it's undoubtedly the most stylish way to support the Steelers than any piece of clothing ever made.

Features:
Traditional men's 2-button blazer with a relaxed American fit
100% worsted wool in year-round weight
Authentic team logos are embroidered onto inside interior fabric/lining
Embossed NFL buttons
Single breasted, traditional notch lapel
Center vent back
Interior fabric/lining is a breathable micro-mesh in true team color
Custom piping detail
Felt fabric under neck collar
Two interior pockets, two exterior large flap pockets
to order just go to http://www.colonysportswear.com/nfl/view-collection.php?sid=steel

melroseplace
03-17-2006, 09:39 AM
I saw the guy who started that (I'm assuming it's the same company) on KDKA right after Detriot. he's the one that made the coats most of the MVPs wore at the Super Bowl

SteelerDan43
03-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Broadway Joe's J!E!T!S! jacket was pretty bad ass

Lyn
03-17-2006, 01:19 PM
A typical jacket of that quality shoud cost about 150 bucks, shouldn't it? Because it is licensed, it cost more.

Koopa
03-17-2006, 03:17 PM
BAH!!! i'll stick with my jersey, f' wearing a damn sports coat, i live in the south i'd burn up and i'd have to hit someone for making me wear it lol

SteelerzGirl
03-17-2006, 04:04 PM
100% worsted wool in year-round weight

Hmmm... Who would want to wear wool in the summer no matter what it's "year-round weight?" It's a nice jacket for fall/winter, though. :smile:

Ambridge
03-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Is it a reverseable jacket?? :grin: