PDA

View Full Version : Raiders 59-14 over the Broncos

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:00 PM
They also rushed for 300+ yards and didn't turn the ball over... Not even their back ups turned it over.

WHAT??? WHAT????? WHATTT?????????????

Big D
10-24-2010, 08:02 PM
They also rushed for 300+ yards and didn't turn the ball over... Not even their back ups turned it over.

WHAT??? WHAT????? WHATTT?????????????

josh mcdaniels has sank the broncos ship titanic style. Firing mike nolan and drafting tim tebow was idiotic.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:31 PM
josh mcdaniels has sank the broncos ship titanic style. Firing mike nolan and drafting tim tebow was idiotic.

This is what happens when you make a quarterbacks coach a head coach.

And he drafted Tebow and doesn't even play him. How bad do you have to be losing before you say "lets put in some back ups"

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 08:45 PM
the raiders are a powerhouse ....http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/images/smilies/woohoo.gif

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:48 PM
the raiders are a powerhouse ....http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/images/smilies/woohoo.gif

Makes me worry about Steelers/Raiders. McFadden, when he's healthy has shown he's extremely dangerous, on the ground and through the air.

Big D
10-24-2010, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=lionslicer;858984]This is what happens when you make a quarterbacks coach a head coach.

And he drafted Tebow and doesn't even play him. How bad do you have to be losing before you say "lets put in some back ups"[/QUOTe

tebows not an nfl qb. in my opinion he was drafted because of charactor not talent. you dont change your throwing motion. When under pressure you are going to go back with what you know. I see bellycheats ignorance in mcdaniels. More then likely Mcdaniels will get canned after the year

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Makes me worry about Steelers/Raiders. McFadden, when he's healthy has shown he's extremely dangerous, on the ground and through the air.
hell maybe if the raiders are actually playing good the steelers might beat them instead of themselves ...:noidea:

SteelCityMom
10-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Things are very unhappy in Bronco land today...

After rout by Raiders, Broncos and Josh McDaniels are feeling the heat
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/10/after-rout-by-raiders-broncos-and-josh-mcdaniels-are-feeling-the-heat/1?csp=34sports&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+TP-TheHuddle+(Sports+-+The+Huddle)&utm_content=Twitter

An embarrassed Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels apologized for his team's performance in a 59-14 blowout loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.

"I take full responsibility for it," McDaniels said. "It's not good enough it's not even close to good enough. I apologize to (team owner) Pat (Bowlen) and the organization, all the fans and everyone else. It was awful."

The Broncos fell behind 38-0 to the Raiders just halfway through the second quarter. The 59 points and eight TDs they surrendered to Oakland were both franchise records for the Raiders.

"They came in with a great game plan, played well, coached well outcoached us, outplayed us, outphysicaled us everything you could say," McDaniels said.

The loss dropped Denver to 2-5, tied with San Diego for last place in the AFC West. And it left the Broncos just 4-13 since opening McDaniels' tenure with a 6-0 start last year.

The Broncos, who have lost three straight, head to London this week to play the 1-6 49ers. And the speculation on McDaniels' job status will heat up if the team can't snap out of its funk and into playoff contention.

"I hope there are no words that can make any of us feel better," McDaniels said. "It's not good enough and we have to do a lot of work, a lot of soul searching and then come out and play football and coach football a lot better than we did today and see if we can't start stringing some good performances together instead of going up-down-and-all-around on a roller coaster every week."

TOOLofSTEEL
10-25-2010, 06:32 PM
The Raiders are like a Jeckle and Hyde team. I'm not really worried about when the Steelers play them as long as the D-line is healthy or at the very least doing well.

lionslicer
10-25-2010, 06:43 PM
hell maybe if the raiders are actually playing good the steelers might beat them instead of themselves ...:noidea:

Maybe the Tuck Rule will end up deciding the game in the Steelers favor...

silver & black
10-30-2010, 11:08 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about losing to the Raiders . The last 2 times were a fluke... no way we should have won those games.

I suppose it's possible that the Raiders will come to play, but I'm fairly certain that we won't make it 3 in a row.... this team just isn't on the same level as the Steelers.... not even close.

ricardisimo
10-30-2010, 12:56 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about losing to the Raiders . The last 2 times were a fluke... no way we should have won those games.

I suppose it's possible that the Raiders will come to play, but I'm fairly certain that we won't make it 3 in a row.... this team just isn't on the same level as the Steelers.... not even close.
Consistency is going to be a problem with any team that can't settle on a QB. I think it would have served them better to show a little more patience with Campbell. Now, Campbell's got to be thinking "Just play out your contract... just play out your contract..."

silver & black
10-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Consistency is going to be a problem with any team that can't settle on a QB. I think it would have served them better to show a little more patience with Campbell. Now, Campbell's got to be thinking "Just play out your contract... just play out your contract..."

I agree. The problem lies with our O line. Campbell isn't very mobile... Gradkowski is. I would much prefer Gradkowski to be the starter... he lights a fire under this team's ass. Campbell has better skills, but he can't thrive behind that crappy O line. Unfortunately, Gradkowski seems to be made of glass. Just another "normal" Raiders season.:banging: