PDA

View Full Version : SNF Vikings/Packers

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 07:27 PM
This is the biggest game of the year ever.

Brett Favre.

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 07:41 PM
how in the hell do you throw a pick to a guy thats 2 yds infront of you ? :doh: did rodgers forget that other peoples arms can be lifted up too ?

Big D
10-24-2010, 07:43 PM
favre looking sharp

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Pat Williams is the oldest defensive player in the NFL. Happy birthday! lol

Too bad his play was null and void because there was 12 men on the field lol.

And a touchdown... Way to ruin the man's birthday. Whoever the 12th man was better stay away from that big boy on the sideline.

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 07:51 PM
i'd have lambeau leaped right on top of that blonde...:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Despite a horrible INT, Packers up 7-0 now.

I hope they smash Favre.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Despite a horrible INT, Packers up 7-0 now.

I hope they smash Favre.

Thats not nice.

Big D
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
when's tony korenheiser.. i mean brad childress going to realize favre is losing him games not winning him games

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Thats not nice.

I know...I never claimed to have nice feelings towards him. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM
jenn sterger should ask favre to autograph his weenie picture and sell it on ebay ... i'm sure madden and gruden would get into a bidding war .

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:00 PM
when's tony korenheiser.. i mean brad childress going to realize favre is losing him games not winning him games

Yeah you know, sit the 20 year vet who's making 5 million... That will get you in good with the owners.

Touchdown.

Big D
10-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah you know, sit the 20 year vet who's making 5 million... That will get you in good with the owners.

Touchdown.

he's actually got a base salary of 16.5 million. But I guess I dont know how the 2-4 record is going over with the wilfs with all that talent. I guess I want the quarterback who is going to actually win me the game. but that's just me

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 08:08 PM
he's actually got a base salary of 16.5 million. But I guess I dont know how the 2-4 record is going over with the wilfs with all that talent. I guess I want the quarterback who is going to actually win me the game. but that's just me
lol...well if they thought they had a better option on the roster they wouldn't have had to suck brett off to get him back for another year.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:09 PM

I randomly put out 5 million... 16.5 is worse obviously lol

Favre has had seasons where he started off terrible and lead his team to the playoffs... Favre isn't doing bad this year on his own. He's like Ben when it comes to trying to make plays, if you actually watch his games, you'll see his line isn't blocking well, Peterson has had a hard time running, and when a team knows you are gonna pass, its hard to find people open.

Big D
10-24-2010, 08:10 PM
lol...well if they thought they had a better option on the roster they wouldn't have had to suck brett off to get him back for another year.

If i were the vikes I would have gone after mr air guitar himsef.. donovan mcnabb. What did you gain by blowing favre? one season. at least you get a few seasons out of mcnabb. My guess is it was childress who actually had the peepee pictures of favre.. not sterger

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Wow...what a freaking toss by Rodgers!

14-7 Packers.

Big D
10-24-2010, 08:12 PM
I randomly put out 5 million... 16.5 is worse obviously lol

Favre has had seasons where he started off terrible and lead his team to the playoffs... Favre isn't doing bad this year on his own. He's like Ben when it comes to trying to make plays, if you actually watch his games, you'll see his line isn't blocking well, Peterson has had a hard time running, and when a team knows you are gonna pass, its hard to find people open.

dudes a 41 year old grandpa. Not a 28 year old qb. He's going to fall apart the more the season goes along. Espically if peckergate escalates

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:15 PM
dudes a 41 year old grandpa. Not a 28 year old qb. He's going to fall apart the more the season goes along. Espically if peckergate escalates

But he didn't last year other than 1 play in the play offs, he played an MVP type season.

Like if he was retired for 2 or 3 years, I would agree with you that he should have never be brought back, but he was just on the field last year and he had an amazing season, so there's a glimmer of hope in the teams eyes for him...

PS: Vikings are 2-3

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Packers had to use an offensive linemen as a defensive tackle... Didn't do so well lol.

He actually atempted a swim move, I thought that was funny lol. In a goal line situation you're supposed to just hold your ground

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Wow...wtf was that Packers? :horror:

Yeah...let's fake a 55 yard FG kick and go for it on 4th and 7 with a backup QB. That's the ticket!

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Now the Vikes are going to score cause their coach was too stupid to pin them deep. I really thought Chilly was coaching the Packers for a minute there...that's how idiotic that was.

*edit* and there it is...21-14 Vikings. All because McCarthy went stupid.

I know he's challenging it...but even if he wins this challenge, the likelihood of the Vikings scoring a TD is high.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:39 PM
That was a terrible penalty.... And it was probably only called because of everything thats gone on this week... They aren't just cracking down on hard hits, they are cracking down on late hits... Even hits that aren't late?

VIkings are score regardless now, though I think the touchdown will be called back.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Wow...wtf was that Packers? :horror:

Yeah...let's fake a 55 yard FG kick and go for it on 4th and 7 with a backup QB. That's the ticket!

I've been seeing a lot of fake punts and field goals as of late. Seems to be a trend that's stupid.

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm just shocked that McCarthy did that. I know the penalty was stupid too...but the Vikes should have been starting inside their 10, not at (roughly) midfield.

Who the hell does that in a tie game? I can understand faking punts and kicks in close games late, but before halftime in a tie game??

C'MON MAN!

Packers held them to 3, but they are damn lucky to have that TD called back.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm just shocked that McCarthy did that. I know the penalty was stupid too...but the Vikes should have been starting inside their 10, not at (roughly) midfield.

Who the hell does that in a tie game? I can understand faking punts and kicks in close games late, but before halftime in a tie game??

C'MON MAN!

Packers held them to 3, but they are damn lucky to have that TD called back.

Refs give the Packers a call for their mistake earlier.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 08:57 PM
PI on Moss... Just wasn't thinking there, he would have caught it if he didn't do that.

Stupid clock management. Peterson got them to the 40, with 2 time outs. Throw 2 passes up to Moss, chances are he'll catch 1... I really don't like conservative coaches. Though they don't do stupid things like fake field goals.. lol.. They waste a chance to score.

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 09:12 PM
that PI on moss was less flagrant than the one in the sb with seattle ... but nobody will say a word about it.

Shea
10-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Another fun and competitive primetime game.

Love the promotional commercial for our next game in New Orleans.

That's gonna be a fun game. :tt02:

Shea
10-24-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm a jinx.

Now the Pack are ahead by two scores.

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 09:34 PM
did collinsworth really just try to blame that pick on moss ?

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Kleinsasser has to be the slowest tightend in the NFL... I swear he looks like a rock out there

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 09:42 PM
lol...is favre wearing 2 hearing aids ?

Shea
10-24-2010, 09:46 PM

LMAO!

That ain't right.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 09:47 PM

Actually they are the opposite of hearing aids, they are noise reduction seals to protect his hearing. Some players where them. Its like musicians who where ear plugs on stage.

Shea
10-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Actually they are the opposite of hearing aids, they are noise reduction seals to protect his hearing. Some players where them. Its like musicians who where ear plugs on stage.

I'm pretty sure he knows that.

It was a joke about Favre's age.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm pretty sure he knows that.

It was a joke about Favre's age.

I actually didn't think he did because this is the first game Favre wore them xP And I think only one site mentions it :P

Meanwhile Favre threw an interception, and Harvin just stood there like an idiot lol. Moss made the tackle from like 10 yards away

Shea
10-24-2010, 10:01 PM
I actually didn't think he did because this is the first game Favre wore them xP And I think only one site mentions it :P

Meanwhile Favre threw an interception, and Harvin just stood there like an idiot lol. Moss made the tackle from like 10 yards away

Actually, unlike my Steelers (*tears*), I've seen quite a few Vikes game this year and last year as well.

He always wears the ear plugs on the road.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Actually, unlike my Steelers (*tears*), I've seen quite a few Vikes game this year and last year as well.

He always wears the ear plugs on the road.

Well I didn't know, and how do you know Master wasn't serious? Why does everyone have to shoot me down and prove me wrong about everything I say... Its really frustrating.

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 10:04 PM

ummmm....nobody wears giant BLUE hearing aids...:sofunny:

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 10:06 PM
ummmm....nobody wears giant BLUE hearing aids...:sofunny:

NFL requires everything you where to be within team color... I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually had hearing aids they would custom make team colored ones.

Shea
10-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Well I didn't know, and how do you know Master wasn't serious? Why does everyone have to shoot me down and prove me wrong about everything I say... Its really frustrating.

I guess thru the years that I've become use to his sense of humor so saw it right away.

Sorry you're frustrated, I don't think people are singling you out though. It's just discussion and sometimes we disagree.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I guess thru the years that I've become use to his sense of humor so saw it right away.

Sorry you're frustrated, I don't think people are singling you out though. It's just discussion and sometimes we disagree.

No Master always singles me out, he's an asshole.

Shea
10-24-2010, 10:11 PM

I use to think he was an asshole too.

But he grows on you like a fungus. :chuckle:

Don't take him so seriously and throw it back in his face when he gets sassy and you'll be good. :thumbsup:

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 10:22 PM
There was atleast 3 defensive holding calls on that play.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Wow that ref is terrible, how did he call that a touchdown....

Unless he forgot push out wasn't a rule anymore

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 10:32 PM
:rofl:

Shea
10-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Well this one is in the books.

Can't wait until next Sunday night.

Kinda wish it wasn't on Halloween because I love answering the door and looking at all the cutie pies, but screw them. I'm watching football!

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 10:35 PM
Well this one is in the books.

Can't wait until next Sunday night.

Kinda wish it wasn't on Halloween because I love answering the door and looking at all the cutie pies, but screw them. I'm watching football!

Steelers played on Halloween night in 2004 against the Patriots... I was trick or treating that year lol. Every house had the game on, so I never was away from the game.
This Sunday, my band is playing a show so I'll completely miss the game against the Saints. I want to kick my bassist in the nuts for booking the show.

MattsMe
10-24-2010, 10:41 PM

:toofunny:

Don't let caplovestroy see this.

(sorry MOP)

Shea
10-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Steelers played on Halloween night in 2004 against the Patriots... I was trick or treating that year lol. Every house had the game on, so I never was away from the game.
This Sunday, my band is playing a show so I'll completely miss the game against the Saints. I want to kick my bassist in the nuts for booking the show.

And that's why the DVR can be your best friend.

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 10:54 PM
MOP is most definitely an asshole.

But he's our asshole dammit.

Seriously, just take him with a grain of salt...he's actually harmless like a little kitten. :chuckle:

Glad the Packers won tonight...any time the Favres lose is good for me!

MattsMe
10-24-2010, 10:58 PM
NFL requires everything you where to be within team color..

:chuckle: Purple condoms. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2010, 11:00 PM
me and mom

http://www.thevincent.com/CatLucky.jpg

SteelCityMom
10-24-2010, 11:03 PM
:toofunny:

That's hot.

lionslicer
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM
And that's why the DVR can be your best friend.

Its not fun, because by then I already know who won lol.

I usually DVR it and watch it like after the first quarter so I can still skip the comercials but I'm still not behind on whats happening. And it usually catches up to the live game near the end anyways.

ricardisimo
10-25-2010, 12:58 AM
I am so glad someone is starting to see it my way. He's always singling me out, too. I don't think he's so much of an asshole as he is a poopie-face, or maybe a rapscallion. One or the other, or a combination thereof.

For better or worse, he's also our designated "find-the-exact-perfect-jpeg-when-we-need-it" guy. So, I might as well ask him if he can provide us with a picture of a rapscallion combined with a poopie-face. That, or post another kitten-boob shot.

SteelCityMom
10-25-2010, 09:50 AM
I am so glad someone is starting to see it my way. He's always singling me out, too. I don't think he's so much of an asshole as he is a poopie-face, or maybe a rapscallion. One or the other, or a combination thereof.

For better or worse, he's also our designated "find-the-exact-perfect-jpeg-when-we-need-it" guy. So, I might as well ask him if he can provide us with a picture of a rapscallion combined with a poopie-face. That, or post another kitten-boob shot.

He's a poopscallion.

tony hipchest
10-25-2010, 12:15 PM
crapscallion.

brett favre