PDA

View Full Version : TO to Dallas

SteelerDan43
03-18-2006, 12:19 AM
ESPN just said that the Dallas Morning News is reporting the Cowboys will announce the signing of TO in the next few days... http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/031806dnspoowens.369b6c55.html

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2006, 12:28 AM
Team #3 he will eventually ruin.

MattsMe
03-18-2006, 12:28 AM
Woohoo!!!! This is going to be fun to watch.

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2006, 12:36 AM
Woohoo!!!! This is going to be fun to watch.

That's the truth. First Bledsoe has Meshawn in his face. Now he will have T.O. in his face. Dallas is making a very big mistake in my opinion. I'm sure Dallas fans will disagree because Parcells can "change T.O.". How many times have we heard that?

SteelerDan43
03-18-2006, 12:50 AM
If I were a Cowboy fan I wouldnt be real happy, especially with the incident on the Star. That really was like spitting in their face

DIESELMAN
03-18-2006, 12:54 AM
If I were a Cowboy fan I wouldnt be real happy, especially with the incident on the Star. That really was like spitting in their face

No Doubt....how could they forget that...This is going to be really interesting.....

TexaSteeler
03-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Bledsoe is going to start throwing the ball at Parcels.

Jerry Jones= George Steinbrenner

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2006, 10:57 AM
No Doubt....how could they forget that...This is going to be really interesting.....

I don't think they "forgot" about the incident. I just don't they give a damn after picking up T.O.. The fans feel Parcell's can change T.O. and that he will behave himself in a Cowboy jersey compared to a 49er or Eagle jersey. They are making a huge mistake in my opinion.

Even if the incident in Dallas never occured, it's still a stupid move on the Cowboys part. By mid-November we will hear about him screaming at his coaching staff and players. The media will have non-stop coverage about him and his antics and a new soap opera will emerge. It's getting old.

tony hipchest
03-18-2006, 12:03 PM
unlike past contracts where t.o. was just getting paid to preform on the field, with this new contract he will be getting paid to BEHAVE. im sure when we see the details of the deal it will make t.o. the richest wr as long as he behaves. if not he wont get paid as much. it will probably be heavilly incentive laden, and t.o. will be a good boy if his earnings are to be as big as his ego. i think being the highest paid wr in the league means alot more to him than winning it all. jerry jones is one of the few owners willing and able to make this happen. t.o. like deion and irvin was born to be a filthy cowboy. this is almost a match made in heaven.

ok, so lets take bets. over/under on how many days into camp before parcells calls t.o. "she" and does it make t.o. cry? yes he cries and i say under 14 days.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-18-2006, 12:07 PM
I can't wait to watch T.O. rip the Cowpatties apart!

Ambridge
03-18-2006, 04:29 PM
We should take a poll on what game of the season Owens will have a meltdown.......either some type of shouting antics on the sideline, locker room.....or starts making inflammatory coments to the media about players, coaches and the organization as a whole.

T.O. can't control himself and will eventually start trouble in Dallas.

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2006, 04:34 PM
I would have to take a look at the Cowybody schedule in order to make a solid prediction. Earlier in this thread I stated by mid-November.

Ambridge
03-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I would have to take a look at the Cowybody schedule in order to make a solid prediction. Earlier in this thread I stated by mid-November.

That would be a good time as any.
The playoff race should be really starting to heat up then and maybe Dallas is struggling at the time in third place behind the Giants and the Skins.

Perfect scenario for a blow-up.

WWIIOwheelz
03-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Remember what he did in Philly when he started out there. He was talked about just like this coming from San Fran, and when he arrived there, he kept his mouth shut & played. I think he'll do well this season. It'll be interesting to watch.

hmmmmmmmm
03-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Remember what he did in Philly when he started out there. He was talked about just like this coming from San Fran, and when he arrived there, he kept his mouth shut & played. I think he'll do well this season. It'll be interesting to watch.

Wow someone using their brain. He had alot of problems with money in Philly not to mention people who arent even on the team getting in his face talking about hes faking an injury. I dont see T.O. messing this up simply because it could be his last shot and hes gonna be the highest paid WR in these three years so he wont have any money issues

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2006, 05:04 PM

Having Drew Bledsoe instead of Donovan McNabb throwing him the ball is a little bit different. Having a mild mannered Andy Reid compared to a hot tempered Bill Parcells is a little bit different. Playing on a team that was undefeated until they met us and who eventually went on to making it to the Super Bowl is a little bit different.

Personally, sooner or later I see WW3 breaking out down in Dallas. By no means am I bashing the Cowboy organization, but in my opinion they are making a huge mistake.

SteelerDan43
03-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Wow someone using their brain. He had alot of problems with money in Philly not to mention people who arent even on the team getting in his face talking about hes faking an injury. I dont see T.O. messing this up simply because it could be his last shot and hes gonna be the highest paid WR in these three years so he wont have any money issues

Im sorry it will be short lived, even the first year there were issues (Pitt-Phil game). Two strong personalities like Parcells and TO will not work well together and if I were a Cowboys fan I wouldnt want his ass anyway. Not after seeing the disrespect and poor sportsmanship of the star incident

Suitanim
03-18-2006, 07:13 PM
This is the double gypsy curse:

May the Cowboys get what they want, and want what they get.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-18-2006, 07:18 PM
If anyone can control TO, its parcells so this should be quite interesting to see how much damage he can do in big D

hardwork
03-18-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm sure Dallas fans will disagree because Parcells can "change T.O.". How many times have we heard that?

It isn't a matter of Parcels changing TO. It's a matter of circumstances changing TO. This is how Parcels thinks. You get them when they have no place else to go. Parcels is the warden at the penitentiary.

WWIIOwheelz
03-18-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm looking at a pic a buddy just sent me whose wife works for the Cowboys in their Pro Shop. TO is in Dallas now, and the pic is of him smiling with two girls who work in the shop, both with Cowboys gear on. Done deal

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2006, 09:07 PM
It isn't a matter of Parcels changing TO. It's a matter of circumstances changing TO. This is how Parcels thinks. You get them when they have no place else to go. Parcels is the warden at the penitentiary.

Drew Rosenhaus stated T.O. had plenty of offers and places "to go". What exactly is Parcell's going to do? Give him a spanking and then bench the highest paid WR in the NFL when shit hits the fan? Jerry Jones and the fans will love that. Parecell's may be the "warden", but T.O. is the inmate who doesn't give a damn. He's proven that time and time again. We all heard the exact same song and dance when he went to Philly.....

"A better team will change T.O."

"He has McNabb now"

"A different city will change him"

The guy is a cancer, plain and simple. When things go wrong, T.O. will be there to open his big mouth and complain. It was beautiful watching his press conference today. It was like watching the Philly press conference from one year ago. The same old B.S. that spewed out of his mouth once he landed in Philly. In my opinion, it doesn't matter what the "circumstances" are for T.O. When Bledsoe throws a ball behind him or he feels he's not getting the ball enough, he will start start to bitch and moan. All in time.

WWIIOwheelz
03-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Screw it, I'll post it. He posted it on our boards, so what the hell:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2001-12/7071/proof_01.jpg

The guy behind him is his brother in-law.

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2006, 09:10 PM
I wonder how much Drew charged them for the picture?

DIESELMAN
03-18-2006, 10:44 PM
ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the three-year contract signed by WR Terrell Owens with the Dallas Cowboys provides him the opportunity to be one of the highest-paid wide receivers in NFL history over a three-year period, and the chance to earn more than he would have under his contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. The contract can be worth as much as $25 million if Owens plays through the deal and Dallas opts to pay him pricey roster bonuses in the springs of 2007 and 2008. Owens will earn a bonus of $5 million for this season and a base salary of $5 million, for total compensation of $10 million. Dallas must then pay Owens a roster bonus of $3 million in March 2007 to retain him for that season, at a base salary of $5 million. There is another roster bonus of $3 million due in March 2008, and Owens has a base salary of $4 million for that year.

PisnNapalm
03-18-2006, 10:56 PM
I live near Philly. Wow are people out here pissed off. Listen to 610 WIP online if ya want to hear it. www.610wip.com

Of course I think it's hysterical for now.

Petesburgh66
03-19-2006, 12:18 AM
So how is T.O. expecting the ball with that O-line and Bledsoe ass down on the turf as a result?

WWIIOwheelz
03-19-2006, 12:25 AM
So how is T.O. expecting the ball with that O-line and Bledsoe ass down on the turf as a result?

The Cowboys got busy with two offensive free agents on Friday, agreeing to terms with Seattle tight end Ryan Hannam, who spent all day Friday visiting the club at Valley Ranch, and are nearing a deal with Jets offensive tackle Jason Fabini, who, according to reports, just needs to pass a physical to complete the transaction.

Hannam, who is expected to sign a four-year contract on Saturday, will replace Dan Campbell as the team's blocking tight tend. He caught 13 passes last season as Seattle's No. 2 tight end, including one for a touchdown in Seattle's 13-10 victory over the Cowboys. Campbell signed a five-year deal with the Lions last week.

Fabini, who played for Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells for three years with the Jets, should help stabilize the right tackle position if the deal is completed. The eight-year veteran is coming off a chest contusion injury last season that forced him to miss the final seven weeks of the regular season. Until the injury, Fabini had started 89 consecutive games, dating back to the 1999 season.

The Jets recently designated Fabini released for failing a physical, which is the reason why the Cowboys want to give him a physical before he signs what is being reported to be a three-year, $6 million deal.

Fabini has experience at both left and right tackle, but with Flozell Adams returning from surgery to repair a torn ACL a year ago, it's likely the former Jets standout would begin on the right side, where the Cowboys started rookie Rob Petitti last season.

If signed, Fabini will become the third offensive linemen to sign with the Cowboys since the start of free agency last weekend. The Cowboys already have signed guard Kyle Kosier to a five-year, $15 million deal, along with re-signing Andre Gurode to a one-year, $1.5 million contract.

They seem to be making a lot of good moves. They will be contenders in the NFC this season.

CowherLover
03-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Bottom line, he's as talented as they come, and he has much to prove and he'll get it done with a mediocre qb. Drew was one of my fantasy picks but he's still average, his wideouts made him look better than what he is. I'll bet he's loving the fact that TO is comin! He'll be out to make money and prove himself this year so analyze it all you want, he'll put up the numbers he needs to.

Petesburgh66
03-19-2006, 12:35 AM
Gurode was apart of the mess last year. Kosier and Fabini are not significant upgrades. There is no way the crappy Lions and Jets would give up good O-line men. Cowboys will still have O-line problems unless they address it with the draft.

Ruck Fules
03-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Super Bowl 41, here we come!!! :grin:

Too bad we couldn't make a trade for big 'ol Daunte Culpepper.

DIESELMAN
03-19-2006, 01:41 AM

It'll take more then a head case to get the "boys" to the Dance....O-line needs improvement Bledsoe is a statue in the pocket,J.Jones needs to figure out who's going to show up to play...Defense should continue to improve....We'll see it's going to be a good year lots of changes going on.....Good Luck with TO.....:helmet:

hardwork
03-19-2006, 02:18 AM
Drew Rosenhaus stated T.O. had plenty of offers and places "to go". What exactly is Parcell's going to do? Give him a spanking and then bench the highest paid WR in the NFL when shit hits the fan? Jerry Jones and the fans will love that. Parecell's may be the "warden", but T.O. is the inmate who doesn't give a damn. He's proven that time and time again. We all heard the exact same song and dance when he went to Philly.....

"A better team will change T.O."

"He has McNabb now"

"A different city will change him"

The guy is a cancer, plain and simple. When things go wrong, T.O. will be there to open his big mouth and complain. It was beautiful watching his press conference today. It was like watching the Philly press conference from one year ago. The same old B.S. that spewed out of his mouth once he landed in Philly. In my opinion, it doesn't matter what the "circumstances" are for T.O. When Bledsoe throws a ball behind him or he feels he's not getting the ball enough, he will start start to bitch and moan. All in time.

TO is just about out of chances. That puts Parcells in the drivers seat. As soon as TO steps out of line you bench him. If he keeps moaning, you kick him out for a month. Who cares? You don't think they set up a contract that puts TO in the drivers seat do you? It's vintage Parcells.

Livinginthe past
03-19-2006, 02:24 AM
I remember reading somewhere that part of the new CBA gave alot more power to the players in disputes similar to what T.O. became involved in last year.

Apparently you cant suspend a player, and then deactivate him anymore - which is a real shame.

I dont think normal logic applies to T.O. either - he actually seems to believe alot of the crap he comes out with.

Parcells v T.O will be an interesting match up - I remember when he tore into Terry Glenn - labelling him a sissy and referring to him as 'she'.

Still, if you past the bluster I think he does have respect for alot of his team, even the ones he abuses - Bledsoe was another one he used to get into - he cant abide underachievers.

NM

hardwork
03-19-2006, 02:42 AM
I remember reading somewhere that part of the new CBA gave alot more power to the players in disputes similar to what T.O. became involved in last year.

Apparently you cant suspend a player, and then deactivate him anymore - which is a real shame.

I dont think normal logic applies to T.O. either - he actually seems to believe alot of the crap he comes out with.

Parcells v T.O will be an interesting match up - I remember when he tore into Terry Glenn - labelling him a sissy and referring to him as 'she'.

Still, if you past the bluster I think he does have respect for alot of his team, even the ones he abuses - Bledsoe was another one he used to get into - he cant abide underachievers.

NM

I think you'll see that as soon as TO gets out of hand they'll find a way to tie him up pretty good. While I think Parcells has over used this method I don't think he's so dumb as to just sit by and allow himself to get over run by the likes of TO. He's slipped, but not that far.

83-Steelers-43
03-19-2006, 09:10 AM
"Jerry, I know what's expected of me. I won't let you down."......famous last words.

clevestinks
03-19-2006, 10:12 AM

Why? Based on what? Bledsoe isnt going to get it done! And you went from the second biggest head case in the league,KJ, to the biggest,TO. Wow impressive! TO is great, but he is getting old right before yor eyes. I hope he fist fights parcells, now that could be on NFL classics:sofunny:

hardwork
03-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Bledsoe isnt going to get it done!

Right, and I'd be more worried about that then any problems TO will bring.

Ruck Fules
03-19-2006, 07:20 PM
Why? Based on what? Bledsoe isnt going to get it done! And you went from the second biggest head case in the league,KJ, to the biggest,TO. Wow impressive! TO is great, but he is getting old right before yor eyes. I hope he fist fights parcells, now that could be on NFL classics:sofunny:

Yeah that's why I said: "Too bad we couldn't make a trade for big 'ol Daunte Culpepper."

SteelCityMan786
03-19-2006, 08:09 PM
ESPN just said that the Dallas Morning News is reporting the Cowboys will announce the signing of TO in the next few days... http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/031806dnspoowens.369b6c55.html
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Jerry Jones Lost His Mind!

TexaSteeler
03-19-2006, 09:40 PM

That's worse than Culpepper and Moss, and that didn't work.

TexaSteeler
03-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I'll be honest. As bad as TO was, I think he will behave after having a season to see where his behavior and agent got him. It can be like the Pistons taking a chance on Rasheed Wallace after he was sent into exile in Atlanta. He hasn't been a problem. Possibly due to some reflection (not re-flexion).

SteelerzGirl
03-19-2006, 09:46 PM
T.O. is a punk and a leopard never changes his spots. It couldn't have happened to a better team than the Cocaine Cowboys! :smile:

Ruck Fules
03-20-2006, 01:36 AM
That's worse than Culpepper and Moss, and that didn't work.

I'm pretty sure T.O. and Daunte would get along just fine. I don't think Daunte and Moss had any problems, Daunte had nothing to do with Moss being traded to Oakland.

TexaSteeler
03-20-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm pretty sure T.O. and Daunte would get along just fine. I don't think Daunte and Moss had any problems, Daunte had nothing to do with Moss being traded to Oakland.

I never said any of that. I just implied it never produced any championships, and then degraded to childishness over time.

Ruck Fules
03-20-2006, 03:21 PM
I never said any of that. I just implied it never produced any championships, and then degraded to childishness over time.

How did you expect them to win any Championships with the shitty defense the Vikings had.

TexaSteeler
03-20-2006, 03:23 PM
How did you expect them to win any Championships with the shitty defense the Vikings had.

See, their similarities are striking.

Ruck Fules
03-20-2006, 04:32 PM
See, their similarities are striking.

Cowboys have a better defense than the Vikings.

SalukiSteelers
03-20-2006, 05:39 PM
:sofunny: Oh boy, am I hoping for a huge flameout. If TO acts like an ass it'll mean the end of Parcells. Too bad that scumbag JJ won't follow him out the door. That franchise and all three of those jerks deserve each other and I hope they all get what's coming to them in the form of bickering, losses and Cowboys fans crying in their beer.

tony hipchest
03-20-2006, 06:16 PM
love him or hate him t.o. DID desecrate the star in dallas and for that i will always be grateful. i couldnt be so lucky to watch him bring that team down to its knees on a weekly basis. unfortunately t.o. is playing for $10 mil. he aint gonna screw that up in the 1st year. all his antics in philadelphia were for a pay raise (which he got from dallas)

brilliant

hardwork
03-20-2006, 06:59 PM
love him or hate him t.o. DID desecrate the star in dallas and for that i will always be grateful. i couldnt be so lucky to watch him bring that team down to its knees on a weekly basis. unfortunately t.o. is playing for $10 mil. he aint gonna screw that up in the 1st year. all his antics in philadelphia were for a pay raise (which he got from dallas)

brilliant

Why act like a responsible citizen when for acting like an a** you get a 2 million dollar raise and a book deal? Great country, America.

tony hipchest
03-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Why act like a responsible citizen when for acting like an a** you get a 2 million dollar raise and a book deal? Great country, America.
perfect example for the youth of today. did you see where the book is written by drew rosenhaus' brother? should be a classic. drew couldnt get through 5 minutes of an interview without starting to pimp it.

hmmmmmmmm
03-20-2006, 11:45 PM
lol yall hold a grudge aint even big rivals but always talkin. If T.O. has a brain in his head hes wont mess this up so keep the wet dreams of him tearing the Cowboys down in your head.

hardwork
03-21-2006, 12:49 AM
lol yall hold a grudge aint even big rivals but always talkin. If T.O. has a brain in his head hes wont mess this up so keep the wet dreams of him tearing the Cowboys down in your head.

I hope he gets you to the SB where we're going to beat him in the big game for the second time.

Livinginthe past
03-21-2006, 01:47 AM
If T.O. has a brain in his head.....

Straight away I can see a fatal flaw to your theory....

NM

83-Steelers-43
03-21-2006, 08:08 AM

I'll attempt to comprehend and respond to the above statement.......

Personally, I don't hold a grudge towards the Cowboys. Why would I exactly? I really don't care what happens with your team. Do you think Steeler fans on this messageboard are the only ones that feel T.O. will either become a distraction this year or the next? Obviously you have not been listening to ESPN or reading other team MB's. I would be stating the exact same thing if T.O. went to any other team in the NFL. Maybe your the one that needs to get over the "grudge" and the "rivalry"?

Polamalus_Angel
03-21-2006, 10:01 AM
Team #3 he will eventually ruin.

Let's not forget the month of anguish in Baltimore lol. He stirred up drama there as well.

Polamalus_Angel
03-21-2006, 10:13 AM

Money problems?? You've got to be kidding. The only money problems he had was greed. He was just offended cause McNabb didn't say we cant get to the SuperBowl without TO sounds more to me like an ego problem. That's when all the bs problems started happening.

Polamalus_Angel
03-21-2006, 10:16 AM
Screw it, I'll post it. He posted it on our boards, so what the hell:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2001-12/7071/proof_01.jpg

The guy behind him is his brother in-law.

That can't be his brother in law cause TO isn't nor ever has been married. Had a fiancee but now they are split. Maybe that's just a close friend or relative.

Livinginthe past
03-21-2006, 10:35 AM
That can't be his brother in law cause TO isn't nor ever has been married. Had a fiancee but now they are split. Maybe that's just a close friend or relative.

Sisters husband?

NM

hmmmmmmmm
03-21-2006, 01:03 PM
I'll attempt to comprehend and respond to the above statement.......

Personally, I don't hold a grudge towards the Cowboys. Why would I exactly? I really don't care what happens with your team. Do you think Steeler fans on this messageboard are the only ones that feel T.O. will either become a distraction this year or the next? Obviously you have not been listening to ESPN or reading other team MB's. I would be stating the exact same thing if T.O. went to any other team in the NFL. Maybe your the one that needs to get over the "grudge" and the "rivalry"?

Ya know....it could be that I wasnt talking about you. No I dont think Steeler fans are the only ones that think he will be a major distraction to the Cowboys...hell practically everyone does. Only difference is other people arent sayin it like this (cept Eagles, Giants, Redskins and 49er fans but you can understand that)

"Cocaine Cowboys"

"That franchise and all three of those jerks deserve each other and I hope they all get what's coming to them in the form of bickering, losses and Cowboys fans crying in their beer."

83-Steelers-43
03-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Ya know....it could be that I wasnt talking about you. No I dont think Steeler fans are the only ones that think he will be a major distraction to the Cowboys...hell practically everyone does. Only difference is other people arent sayin it like this (cept Eagles, Giants, Redskins and 49er fans but you can understand that)

"Cocaine Cowboys"

"That franchise and all three of those jerks deserve each other and I hope they all get what's coming to them in the form of bickering, losses and Cowboys fans crying in their beer."

"lol yall hold a grudge aint even big rivals but always talkin."

When you state "yall", that normally means "you all" in basic English. That's why I took it as you were also talking about me and understandably so judging on how you word your sentences.

If you think the Steelers, Eagles, Giants, Redskins and 49ers are the only fanbases that bust on the Cowboys, your sadly mistaken. Many fans of the game dislike T.O. and many fans of the game have seen the likes of Michael Irvin and Meshawn Johnson pass through the Cowboy organization. Expect to take some heat or a little bashing, or you can stay on a Cowboys message board if it's to much for you to handle?

hmmmmmmmm
03-21-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL overplaying some stuff. If you said nothing wrong about them then why would I be talking about you? No matter how the sentence looked its common sense.

I didnt complain either....nowhere did you see me cry or ask for yall "the people who said negative stuff" to stop cause I dont really care that much......thats pretty much why there was an Lol at the beginning of my original sentence. Its whatever though

http://www.terrellowens.com/index.php

83-Steelers-43
03-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Once again......."yall" means "you all". That's why I responded. Choose your words properly and I guess you wouldn't have this problem. Also, where in any of my threads did I state you were "complaining"? In your own words........"Its whatever though", lol.

hmmmmmmmm
03-21-2006, 07:16 PM
I know what yall means.....but it was obvious that I was talking to the people who were talking bad.

Expect to take some heat or a little bashing, or you can stay on a Cowboys message board if it's to much for you to handle?

I didnt complain either....nowhere did you see me cry or ask for yall "the people who said negative stuff" to stop cause I dont really care that much......thats pretty much why there was an Lol at the beginning of my original sentence.

83-Steelers-43
03-21-2006, 07:34 PM
What do you consider talking "bad"? I basically stated T.O. is a piece of trash that's going to destroy the Cowboys and that the Cowboy organization is making a huge mistake. Is that a "bad" or a good comment?

Once again, where did I use the word "complain" in any of my paragraphs? I simply stated that you should expect to take some heat or a little bashing (you are on an opposing teams MB) or that you could go on a Cowboys message board IF
it's to much for you to handle? Where in that paragraph did I state you were complaining exactly?

hmmmmmmmm
03-21-2006, 07:39 PM
No and thats exactly why what I said wasnt meant for you. You were talking about a player not the franchise therefore you werent "talking" as I put it.

I took it as you telling me that im complaining...otherwise there would have been no need to type "Expect to take some heat or a little bashing, or you can stay on a Cowboys message board if it's to much for you to handle?" Just the way I interpreted....... I could be wrong.

83-Steelers-43
03-21-2006, 07:54 PM
lol, I give up. If it get's your rocks off, you win.

My suggestion. Learn how to word your words a little better. "Yall" means everybody. As in everybody in this thread is busting on my Cowyboys, please stop."....lol. Take care junior.

hmmmmmmmm
03-21-2006, 08:17 PM
I have no habits I just wanted you to understand that you interpreted what I put wrong. I coulda called out each individual but just firgured I would put that and it would be understood.....so I guess its my bad.

This "Koopa" guys a bitch anyways always on my jock tsk tsk tsk and yes I got the last words and its my bad I guess I messed up

tony hipchest
03-23-2006, 08:23 PM
its the perfect fit. t.o. is being brought their and paid like he is the missin piece of a sb championship. if the cowboys fail he can claim it was everybody elses fault but his. its a no lose situation for him and jerry j. is awfully confident he bought the missing link. it better work or else......

has t.o. used the "its the fans fault for not cheering hard enough" excuse yet?

DIESELMAN
03-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Gary Myers, of the New York Daily News, reports Dallas Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells was not in agreement with owner Jerry Jones about signing WR Terrell Owens, according to sources. Parcells was absent from the annual NFC coaches breakfast Wednesday, March 29, at the NFL spring meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.....

83-Steelers-43
04-11-2006, 12:58 PM
T.O. press conference when he signed with the Eagles "This is a new beginning for me"

T.O. press conference when he signed with the Cowboys "This is a new beginning for me"

All in time. :pity:

Suitanim
04-11-2006, 02:36 PM
To extrapolate on what Diesel said, the fact that Tuna has said NOTHING, not a single word, to the press screams very loudly that he's not happy at all.

So, some of the players are pissed, the coach is pissed, and TO is making rap songs about how he showed everyone because he got paid.

What could possibly go wrong?

PisnNapalm
04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
I sincerely hope some d'back gets to tee off and level T.O. T.O. embodies all which is wrong with pro sports... well... he and Bonds.