PDA

View Full Version : Steelers tailgate in Cincy

kywildcat243
10-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Organizing a tailgate party for Steelers fans headed to the November game.

Who's in?

(If you'll list where you're staying I'll try and find a neutral place for everyone to get together before the game - then we can all take the Southbank Shuttle (http://www.tankbus.org/RoutesSchedules/SouthbankShuttle/tabid/69/Default.aspx)over to the game. Don't worry that it doesn't show the stadium on the map, they go there on game days only.)

kywildcat243
10-30-2010, 12:02 AM
NO ONE?!?!?!

Come on guys, I need some backup in the sea of orange, lol.

LuvMySteelBoyz
11-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Me! We're staying in Fort Wright, but driving up to Covington to park and shuttle!

kywildcat243
11-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Looks like the best bet is Longworth Hall. It's within walking distance to the stadium. Depending on the weather you may want to cab it over there though - but it's not too far to walk either.

Leaving the game just walk across the bridge & it will lead you to the Marriott.

I read on Craigslist that there's a bus trip from Pitt going to be @ Longworth, so we'll have plenty of others to party with. Heck, last week there were more Miami fans at the game than Bengals - LOL. Safety in numbers is always a good thing. :tt02:

StillerinGA
11-08-2010, 08:33 AM
We are in town from Atlanta and looking for a tailgate, would love to hook up with some fellow Steelers fans. IS your tailgate still happening in Longworth Hall? What time are you starting?

Thanks

LuvMySteelBoyz
11-08-2010, 08:37 AM
I believe we'll be at Longworth!