BrandonCarr39
10-28-2010, 11:16 PM
8mCFCMKQr6s

TOOLofSTEEL
10-28-2010, 11:58 PM
Oh boy this should be good......

MasterOfPuppets
10-29-2010, 12:15 AM
:toofunny: ...so the pope wants to "redistribute the wealth" ? maybe he should set an example and "redistribute" the 400+ billion in assets his corrupt organization of pedophiles are sitting on.

i just can't believe people are stupid enough to still be handing their hard earned dollars to these douchebags. :coffee:

ricardisimo
10-29-2010, 12:28 AM
:toofunny: ...so the pope wants to "redistribute the wealth" ? maybe he should set an example and "redistribute" the 400+ billion in assets his corrupt organization of pedophiles are sitting on.

i just can't believe people are stupid enough to still be handing their hard earned dollars to these douchebags. :coffee:
You mean like you and I do with the US government year-in and year-out?

MasterOfPuppets
10-29-2010, 12:35 AM
You mean like you and I do with the US government year-in and year-out?
just as soon as the government decide to make it voluntary donation , they won't get another penny from me . :popcorn:

ricardisimo
10-29-2010, 01:18 AM
just as soon as the government decide to make it voluntary donation , they won't get another penny from me . :popcorn:
And you think your contributions to god are voluntary??? Burn in hell, asstroll!!!!:evil:

TOOLofSTEEL
10-29-2010, 01:26 AM
I watched about a minute and 30seconds of the video. Then I lost total interest, misguided men leading ignorant sheep. Never a fun thing to watch.

tony hipchest
10-29-2010, 01:53 AM
bring back the Polish Pope.

steelerohio
10-30-2010, 01:14 AM
I hope not... Brett Favre might take control...

Brett Favre

seriously though, I wouldn't give a dime to that organization of pedophiles... and if I have extra money from not being taxed so much, I'd be happy to donate something to help out a fellow person...

ricardisimo
10-30-2010, 02:52 AM
Hmmm... why is our resident New Mexican (Tony) listed in his details as being in New York, NY, while a fellow going by "steelerohio" is residing in New Mexico? Something's not right here. I think this might be a papist conspiracy.

MattsMe
10-30-2010, 03:55 AM
Hmmm... why is our resident New Mexican (Tony) listed in his details as being in New York, NY, while a fellow going by "steelerohio" is residing in New Mexico? Something's not right here. I think this might be a papist conspiracy.

This coming from a man who resides in Lalaland. Which is clearly the true home of the pope. I smell a rat........or........a............troll..........

ricardisimo
10-30-2010, 04:23 AM
This coming from a man who resides in Lalaland. Which is clearly the true home of the pope. I smell a rat........or........a............troll..........
This coming from a man whose location reminds me of a bad movie with a great title: If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium. Can't remember anything about it now other than the title, that it was about ugly Americans abroad, and that Mr. Roper was in it.

Why did I bring this up? Boobs............... Brett Favre...............

MattsMe
10-30-2010, 01:36 PM
This coming from a man whose location reminds me of a bad movie with a great title: If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium. Can't remember anything about it now other than the title, that it was about ugly Americans abroad, and that Mr. Roper was in it.

I think I'm going to be Brett Favre with boobs in a pope hat for Halloween.

Or maybe I'll be the pope with boobs in a Brett Favre jersey.

TOOLofSTEEL
10-30-2010, 03:21 PM

:rofl:

MattsMe
10-30-2010, 05:45 PM
ERfW_TWoEkU

MACH1
10-30-2010, 10:41 PM
"Wherever politics tries to be redemptive, it is promising too much. Where it wishes to do the work of God, it becomes not divine, but demonic."

Pope Benedict XVI

Can't have it both ways.

steelerohio
11-01-2010, 12:27 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

no papist conpiracy here... just started posting on the board back in Ohio then I just moved out to New Mexico... I didn't want to start the post count again as "steelernewmexico"

ricardisimo
11-01-2010, 02:05 AM
Somebody contact the Illuminati and let them know about this guy.

steelerohio
11-01-2010, 11:21 AM
heh heh Please do I could use the money if they hire me :sofunny: