PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger pumped up for first game in Superdome

mesaSteeler
10-31-2010, 07:41 AM
Roethlisberger pumped up for first game in Superdome

By: Mike Bires
Beaver County Times
http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1501/2010/october/28/roethlisberger-pumped-up-for-first-game-in-superdome.html
Thursday October 28, 2010 07:48 AM

PITTSBURGH _ Ben Roethlisberger has never played in the Superdome. But that will change Sunday night and he can’t wait for his first experience in the Big Easy.

“It’s going to be crazy,” said the Steelers' star quarterback. “This will be my first game down there. I’ve heard so many things. Put Halloween on top and Sunday Night Football on top of that. The moon’s going to out. It’s going to be electric I believe.”

The Steelers, one of three NFL teams with a 5-1 record, take on the New Orleans Saints (4-3), the reigning Super Bowl champs.

“Loud, amazing, electric, just things you kind of fear as another quarterback knowing it’s going to be very loud and that there’s going to be a lot of fans,” Roethlisberger said of what he expects. “It’s going to be fun to see.”
Advertisement Click Here

Roethlisberger, who’s in his seventh pro season, has played in 26 of 32 NFL cities. He’s yet to play in Buffalo, Green Bay, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa Bay and New Orleans.

Roethlisberger didn’t play against the Buccaneers on Sept. 26 while serving a four-game suspension. But he’ll play Sunday in New Orleans and Nov. 26 in Buffalo if he avoids injur