PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else tired of seeing Steelers LB's getting held?

fred
11-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Anyone else getting tired of watching Steelers LB's (Harrison & Woodley) getting held by OL getting horsecollared or even pulled by the jersey?! But they get called on "roughing"?!

steelax04
11-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I found it humorous how they showed the replay of Harrisons "unsportsmanlike" which also had a ridiculous hold.

fred
11-01-2010, 02:52 PM
....it was a constant.....Harrison getting held around the neck & Woodley's jersey yanked because he was getting around the OL............yet Steelers OL would get called for the same type of "block"?! ain't right...

lionslicer
11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I think the reason this happens more often is because Refs are watching the quarterback too much to see for any illegal hits on them...

Or the NFL just doesn't want any sacks and tell the refs not to call holding penalties.

Third Rail
11-01-2010, 03:11 PM
....it was a constant.....Harrison getting held around the neck & Woodley's jersey yanked because he was getting around the OL............yet Steelers OL would get called for the same type of "block"?! ain't right...

That make me want to kick a hole through my TV screen. Especially since it happened like 5 minutes after Harrison was held that way and they even SHOWED it on instant replay. Yet the officials don't see it, and Colinsworthless and Michaels never notice it in the in-depth analysis.

fred
11-01-2010, 03:24 PM
yeah.....well, Collinsworthless being an ex-Bungle and all...never has nice things to say about the Steelers....announcers supposed to be fair in their opinions.....right?

mikegrimey
11-01-2010, 03:26 PM
yeah.....well, Collinsworthless being an ex-Bungle and all...never has nice things to say about the Steelers....announcers supposed to be fair in their opinions.....right?

Did you miss the beginning of the broadcast where Collinsworth said "for my money, the Steelers are the best all around team in the NFL"?

Seems like you just want to gripe about somebody without much reason to.

Third Rail
11-01-2010, 03:40 PM
I don't think Collinsworth hates the Steelers, I just think the guy is clueless. I think he's actually known for always picking the wrong team to be the winner, because in SB XLIII he said that Larry Fitzgerald begged him not to pick the Cards. But he did, and well, look what happened.