PDA

View Full Version : Harrison to be fined for helmet to helmet?

4n2t0
11-01-2010, 06:32 PM
MNF is reporting that Harrison will be fined for a helmet to helmet hit on Drew Brees.

In the replay it doesn't look like the helmets even touch. Smells like bullshit to me.

lionslicer
11-01-2010, 06:50 PM
MNF is reporting that Harrison will be fined for a helmet to helmet hit on Drew Brees.

In the replay it doesn't look like the helmets even touch. Smells like bullshit to me.

Might have been because it was a late hit. Players seem to get fined more for late hits on quarterbacks than actual helmet to helmet hits...

There were a lot of low hits in that game though and a lot of injuries from what I heard, you'd think the NFL would have noticed

SH-Rock
11-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Please don't retire Mr. Harrison

vindrow
11-01-2010, 07:54 PM
I wonder if they are going to fine the Saints player for teh helmet to helmet to Hines in teh EZ?

SteelMusic
11-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I wonder if they are going to fine the Saints player for teh helmet to helmet to Hines in teh EZ?

If Harrison gets fined and the player that hit Ward doesn't, that would be some real BS.:tt04:

steelerohio
11-01-2010, 11:52 PM
I agree... and i still don't understand how Wards drew a penalty flag for that one...

Steelersfan4life0655
11-02-2010, 09:00 AM
any ideas of the player that rode on bens back and brought him down by the back of his neck will get looked at for unnecessary play?

Lady Steel
11-02-2010, 03:11 PM
any ideas of the player that rode on bens back and brought him down by the back of his neck will get looked at for unnecessary play?

I was wondering if we would hear anything about that also. Looked like a horse-collar tackle to me.

StainlessStill
11-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I've been so unbelievably pissed off with this league lately and these "fines" that I can barely post anymore without feeling rage, haha. I've been a spectating all around the boards lately. When I heard Harrison might get fined, it's just adding to my rage as a fan to watch the garbage Goodell turned the NFL into.

They better fix whatever it is that needs to be fixed.:helmet: