PDA

View Full Version : From a Saints fan in New Orleans

jayvice
11-01-2010, 08:13 PM
From a Saints fan in New Orleans -- just wanted to pass along how great it was to have the thousands of Steelers fans in the city. It was the biggest crowd of traveling fans I've ever seen in the Dome (even bigger than Atlanta.) Steelers jerseys (and fan costumes) blanketed the Quarter and party area near the Dome. A very cool, laid-back group of fans who also knew how to have a good time....so, they fit in very well in new orleans.

Seriously, it was a really great time with ya'll down here. I'll now be rooting for the Steelers the rest of the season, in hopes we get to meet again in Dallas.

J Vice, New Orleans

SteelCityMom
11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks, and congrats on the win.

Glad our fan base represented well down there and glad that everyone had a lot of fun!

I almost always root for the Saints to win (unless they're playing us of course)....great team, coaches, FO and city. I love how they do things down there.

Hope both teams can make it to the SB as well! It'll be the most fun and lively SB for sure. :drink:

steelerdave1969
11-09-2010, 02:54 PM
I defenitely root for the Saints when their not playing the Steelers. I love Drew Brees and what he brings to the game he is a constant pro for sure. And congrats on winning this game, but come February I hope its for a different reason that we are meeting.