PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens Atrocity Committed Against...

Suitanim
03-21-2006, 08:21 AM
...well, just about everyone.

He has made a rap song. Whether you like rap or not (and I personally hate it, which doesn't help matters), he pretty much sucks open ass as a rapper. On top of that, he brags about his 3 year contract, all the money he made, the big signing bonus, and disses his old team. Proof positive that in a league filled with classless pieces of trash, there's definitely a WHOLE other sublevel of classless trash.

Your ears will bleed here:
http://www.terrellowens.com/

Ambridge
03-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Someone needs to crank that up in Jerry Jones's office.

Polamalus_Angel
03-21-2006, 08:59 AM
...well, just about everyone.

He has made a rap song. Whether you like rap or not (and I personally hate it, which doesn't help matters), he pretty much sucks open ass as a rapper. On top of that, he brags about his 3 year contract, all the money he made, the big signing bonus, and disses his old team. Proof positive that in a league filled with classless pieces of trash, there's definitely a WHOLE other sublevel of classless trash.

Your ears will bleed here:
http://www.terrellowens.com/

Does this really surprise anyone? TO can't keep his mouth shut for 2 seconds. The media will once again be all in his face again next year tempting him to say something stupid, it never fails. Yea all athletes that rap sucks balls anyway.

maurice jr
03-21-2006, 11:42 AM
yall aren't some of the guys he was referring to (in his rap) as haters because he got his money are you?

drizze99
03-21-2006, 12:00 PM
T.O. is the biggest asshat in the NFL. He is 10x worse than Meshawn and I hope his cancer spreads like wildfire on that team.

pucho58
03-21-2006, 01:53 PM
I think its great I hope he keeps on dissing the Eagles because I can't stand them.

Koopa
03-21-2006, 01:57 PM
i actually liked the song, he has raw talent. and he'd be a nice punch line rapper if he worked at it more

Webfactor8
03-21-2006, 03:57 PM
He has made a rap song. Whether you like rap or not (and I personally hate it, which doesn't help matters), he pretty much sucks open ass as a rapper.[/URL]

I like a lot of rap, no so much what you see on MTV, but alot of chicago and dirty south Rap and R&B. Let me say this stuff is derivative and unoriginal. The entire song is based on hooks. TO don't ruin music too, it's already too materialistic and shallow without you.

WWIIOwheelz
03-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Rap is like every other form of verbal art--- there are those who are good and those who rely on content/gimmicks. I think we know where TO is right off the bat, and without listening to it.

Jerry Jones likes the marketing machine, selling tickets. This will do that, no question. It'll have people watching out for Dallas highlights to see what TO did (or didn't do.)

*Kashing* Sad, but true.

Jerry Jones will gladly have bad PR that involves not keeping the trap shut instead of smoking crack with hookers in hotel rooms on camera, and the guy who did that is now an analyst on ESPN. LOL

You watch, though... I'll bet TO goes on a tear next season.

Suitanim
03-21-2006, 08:10 PM
yall aren't some of the guys he was referring to (in his rap) as haters because he got his money are you?

Yup. I would have preferred that he be kicked out of the NFL. He's poison, and the Cowboys just "Typhoid Mary'd" the whole league by sending the message that good players can be the biggest titflaps, the most spoiled assholish idiots, do the most outlandish things, and still get a huge payday.

The Cowboys did the NFL a great disservice last weekend. I'm not gonna be TOO hard on the 'boys, though, because there was a waiting list of teams waiting in the wings to discredit themselves by signing him.

The Steelers were not one of them.

WWIIOwheelz
03-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Never a consideration. :) I always think about how the rest of the league acts as compared to our Steelers. This year is my proudest year of gloating to them all.