PDA

View Full Version : MNF Colts/Texans

SteelCityMom
11-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Anyone watching tonight?

I'll of course be rooting for the Texans, but the teams I want to win are at about 40/60 so far, so who knows.

I'd love to see them on top of the division though, and it's always nice to see Peyton knocked down a couple of pegs. :chuckle:

Atlanta Dan
11-01-2010, 08:37 PM
My interest in the Texans is limited to them still having something to play for when they play Baltimore in Houston in mid-December, so since a win tonight presumably increases their incentive to play well in week 14 then Go Texans!:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
11-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Lol...yeah, I usually don't take a high interest in them unless I really hate the team they are playing.

Colts up 7-0...but Houston is starting to run the ball really well on them. Taking some pressure off of Schaub for sure.

SteelCityMom
11-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Man, special teams is killing Houston.

I hope this isn't a game that I have to give up on at halftime. I wanna see the Colts lose so bad tonight lol.

Atlanta Dan
11-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Man, special teams is killing Houston.

I hope this isn't a game that I have to give up on at halftime. I wanna see the Colts lose so bad tonight lol.

One of the sacred rules of gambling - never bet against Peyton Manning in regular season games at night